Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

While Mobland isn’t quite Lioness, The Gentlemen or Slow Horses in terms of levels it’s still comfortably ahead of the likes of Trigger Point or Gangs of London.

Yeah I was gonna say other than Pierce Brosnan's weird sounding Irish accent, I think Mobland is an enjoyable watch tbf

  • Like 1
Posted
52 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Yeah I was gonna say other than Pierce Brosnan's weird sounding Irish accent, I think Mobland is an enjoyable watch tbf

I just find it too over the top. It's entertaining in a ridiculous way though I guess

  • Like 1
Posted

Monster The Lizzie Borden story.

 

A decent watch i thought. Although i have read some scathing reviews. Based on a true story, but with a lot of hollywood glamour added.  

 

I thought the actress who played Lizzie did a great job ... 7/10 for me

Posted (edited)

Silo season 3 was excellent. A lot of shows have a great first series and then go to shit (House of Dragon and Severance). Silo season 1 was good, 2 decent, and 3 excellent. 

Edited by Chris_OGrady
  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, Chris_OGrady said:

Silo season 3 was excellent. A lot of shows have a great first series and then go to shit (House of Dragon and Severance). Silo season 1 was good, 2 decent, and 3 excellent. 

Yeah it gets better with every series. Really excited for the final season that comes out next year. 

  • Like 2
Posted
1 hour ago, Chris_OGrady said:

Silo season 3 was excellent. A lot of shows have a great first series and then go to shit (House of Dragon and Severance). Silo season 1 was good, 2 decent, and 3 excellent. 

They absolutely smashed this season. 

 

(As they did with Severance S2 IMO)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...