Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Is Kennedy good enough?

He's never really had a long enough run in the team to be able to comment properly, however the times he has played, he has always done a good, solid job, and looked quite competent.

I'd agree with this really.

Why spend millions on a new LB when i'd certainly give this guy a chance to prove himself further.

Lets hope we keep Konch though!

He's managed to grab a couple of assists in that time as well, certainly worth giving him a go. He's what mid twenties now? I doubt he'll be wanting to stick around too much longer if he isn't getting first team football. As said previously I really hope Konch stays!

Kennedy has looked alright. Can honestly say the simple reason he hasn't played is because Konch is a better all round player. But I wouldn't have any worries if he did take up the position. Don't want Konch to go, but that's football and I'd wish him well, as he's still more than capable of Premier League football.

I dont see why we would sell Koncheksy! one of out top 3 players last season and as far as im away hes not on a massive contract!

If he does for some starnge reason leave the club, i cant see Kennedy stepping up at all. Would sooner spend the cash bringing Cunningham back or signing a new one all togetehr

All be it a very short run out together I thought when konchesky and Kennedy played together they looked good toget with kennedy playing further forward whipping in guppyesque crosses, shame Beckford can't head to save is life

All be it a very short run out together I thought when konchesky and Kennedy played together they looked good toget with kennedy playing further forward whipping in guppyesque crosses, shame Beckford can't head to save is life

Archived