Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluefox

Steve Lovell

So i guess he will be fighting with Connelly for a place in the starting 11. But from what the fans say he is just the player we need. Someone who makes a nuisance of himslef in the defence and his pace will definitly be sufficient to beat a majority of defences in the league.

Wasnt he suppose to sign today?

136201[/snapback]

He was thinking about his decision if he is going to sign i should imagine it will be announced tomorrow.

It still seems a bit up in the air with whether he will sign or not! Fingers crossed he does though! Bit worried why he isn't jumping at the chance to sign tho! See link...

NewsNow

136462[/snapback]

I think the only reason he is not jumping at the chance is because obviosuly he has to think about what's in his family's best intrests aswell.

He'll probably double his money if he comes to City. I stand to be corrected on this score?

If he's got a wife and family up there, he may not fancy the move. If someone offered me the chance to double my wages by moving to, say Plymouth, I'd be bloody tempted, but it would have to be for the right reasons, as I'd be leaving a lot of people and happy memories behind. I'd certainly be wanting a few days to think it over. Timing is everything. Money isn't.

Meanwhile, the agent will be furiously phoning Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Motherwell trying to conjure a deal between Dundee and an SPL team.

He'll probably double his money if he comes to City.  I stand to be corrected on this score?

If he's got a wife and family up there, he may not fancy the move.  If someone offered me the chance to double my wages by moving to, say Plymouth, I'd be bloody tempted, but it would have to be for the right reasons, as I'd be leaving a lot of people and happy memories behind.  I'd certainly be wanting a few days to think it over.  Timing is everything. Money isn't.

Meanwhile, the agent will be furiously phoning Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Motherwell trying to conjure a deal between Dundee and an SPL team.

136464[/snapback]

If your family are against moving why instigate talks in the first place?. Just wanted his ego fanning in my view.

He'll probably double his money if he comes to City.  I stand to be corrected on this score?

If he's got a wife and family up there, he may not fancy the move.  If someone offered me the chance to double my wages by moving to, say Plymouth, I'd be bloody tempted, but it would have to be for the right reasons, as I'd be leaving a lot of people and happy memories behind.  I'd certainly be wanting a few days to think it over.  Timing is everything. Money isn't.

136464[/snapback]

If your family are against moving why instigate talks in the first place?. Just wanted his ego fanning in my view.

136525[/snapback]

lol sad but true

Completely agree Thracian. Lovell should have thought about this move before beginning negotiations and wasting our management team's time. We could have been closer to signing somebody else if he had talked this through with his family etc before starting talks with us.

Completely agree Thracian. Lovell should have thought about this move before beginning negotiations and wasting our management team's time. We could have been closer to signing somebody else if he had talked this through with his family etc before starting talks with us.

136789[/snapback]

Hang on, you can't say that.

If you are offered a new job you listen to what is on offer before making your mind up, no matter what your profession is.

Not one of us knows the offer he received or his personal circumstanes so we are in no position to knock the fella. We might be disappointed as supporters but don't go ribbing the guy when you don't know the full facts.

It's life these things happen and we'll move on to bigger and better things.

Archived