Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Marko Futacs

Well done, the might be the stupidest thing I've read all week - and that's saying something considering I've read some of your other posts too.

Maybe you shouldn't take what I've posted so literally. Your aggressive and emotional response proves you don't really have a place to evaluate whether something is stupid or not. You've proved your own stupidity by the content of your post. You're quite clearly an idiot. Well done.

Maybe you shouldn't take what I've posted so literally. Your aggressive and emotional response proves you don't really have a place to evaluate whether something is stupid or not. You've proved your own stupidity by the content of your post. You're quite clearly an idiot. Well done.

**** off you absolute cretin (Now that's an 'aggressive and emotional response').

Contrary to what you think, I am in a position to evaluate whether something is stupid or not and your post fits very neatly into that category. You claim Futacs will be a poor signing, yet you've never seen him play- you're a ****ing moron. Jog on son, you should be outside in the sun during the summer holidays.

After people whining about how little Beckford scored last season (despite bagging a fair few) I can't see many being happy about this. Obviously he has the benefit of the doubt this season but I can't say I'm thrilled about getting in a striker who managed 5 goals in 30 games :/

After people whining about how little Beckford scored last season (despite bagging a fair few) I can't see many being happy about this. Obviously he has the benefit of the doubt this season but I can't say I'm thrilled about getting in a striker who managed 5 goals in 30 games :/

Beckford was signed to be our main source of goals, and signed for almost £3,000,000. Futacs has been signed as an option off the bench (Probably) to get the best out of our other strikers, and he was signed on a free. Not really a fair comparison.

Because he's not costing a fortune in fees and wages like JB.

Because he's back up and not our main striker.

Because he started half the games Beckford did and scored 4 goals less in the league.

Because we have better players than Pimpey.

Because he's young.

Becasue he's a beast at 6ft 5".

Because he'll be better than Howard.

?

Archived