Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Marko Futacs

From the Daily Star so make of it what you will ....

"MARKO FUTACS is wanted by Crystal Palace, Watford and Leicester after the 6ft 5in Hungarian striker was forced to take a pay cut by relegated Portsmouth."

I can only base my opinion on his game against us, in which he was top draw. I also believe that he was replaced by a Derby County reserve player at the end of the season. I do think we need a player of his type in the squad, whether or not he's the answer i don't know.

Played well against us but he's no better than what we already have! To be fair were getting linked to alot of players which is understandable but probably just paper talk imo!

Indeed. Though he is very different to those that we have. We need a different option up top, people complain about the midfield not offering enough protection which is correct but on too many occasions the ball came straight back from the front two to put us under pressure.

Not saying we should sign Futacs as I have only seen him play once (Very well against us) but we need someone of that style in our squad and at the moment we don't.

Archived