Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jason Shackell

Never rated him, as I've said before, so I don't care if he goes to Burnley. Wonder how much the deal is, I personally don't think he is worth £1.2million, never mind more.

Yep him and George Porter from Leyton Orient, that's it lol

Leicester Sign 3 Players - OH MY GOD, we haven't signed anyone, we don't stand a chance! Pearson Out!

Burnley Sign 3 Players - Jesus they've signed a lot of players already, what's going on there, they could be decent this year.

:whistle:

Leicester Sign 3 Players - OH MY GOD, we haven't signed anyone, we don't stand a chance! Pearson Out!

Burnley Sign 3 Players - Jesus they've signed a lot of players already, what's going on there, they could be decent this year.

lol

Well Im getting butt raped here for F* all

Whenever I see their squad, they seem to have a new player here there and everywhere, im not just on about this transfer window, its just an mental observation I made over the past year.

Will be interesting to see how Burnley do this year, they have a decent manager

And when did I say that ?

:frantics:

signed for Burnley, cross him off the centre back possibility list, Chambers poised for Ipswich, who does that leave? Chesters and McNulty?

There's a few more centre backs knocking around I think :rolleyes:

Archived