Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

Depends when you plan on getting 14 lol

I do tend to think it'd be a bit of a domino effect though especially if you start in Europe. If you the European one your reputation would be high enough to walk into any side outside of Europe, would it not?

My update anyway... Really wanted a top 3 finish this year and looks like we'll piss it away, got games away at Marseille & Monaco which as you can see, are massive. Some very bizarre results there lol

2dw7w1y.jpg

Corrr, that Ramirez can play a bit. 3 cheers for Ramirez...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpWUaRtZ-JU

Depends when you plan on getting 14 lol

next year when the game is half price and the updates are out. 

im starting the challenge now,

included leagues are :

South Africa

Australia

England

USA

Brazil

wish me luck :)

thanks. the only job offer was witbank spurs. so I took it. 2 grand over wage budget with nothing for transfers and the entire team reacted badly when I introduced myself. lol

lost both friendlies so far and scored 1 goal from a free kick. feel like im doing it the hard way

the korean league ive seen mentioned when googling too. maybe ill restart and select korea instead of australia.

oh I thought you haf just started. still interesting though.

out of interest what match settongs do you use? I have extended highlights on so I can see how the game plays out. key shows mainly goals. I want to ge tthrough a season relativly quickly without compromising the experience

ive signed a couple of good player as the board were nice enough to increase my wage budget by a whole £700! this challenge has given me fresh enthusiasm and i hop i can stick with it. i also hope that a leicester job becomes available at the right time so i can try and win the champs league woth them :)

Archived