Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

Knocked out in the French Cup semis on penalties by Lens. I am cursed to never win anything.

Really want third place this year. Three games left and I'm a point behind Marseille who are currently 3rd (they've finished there for the past five seasons, very odd), I need the CL money and the Europa League basically fvcks over my league campaign every time.

I have;

SC Bastia (a)

Auxerre (h)

Montpellier (a)

Marseille have;

Sochaux (h)

Rennais (h)

Monaco (a)

Gonna be very tight. Can see us going into the final game a point behind them after we both win our first two. Monaco are 2nd and can still be caught but it'd be highly unlikely, Montpellier are 5th.

I finished 4th and qualified for the 'Champions' League, what the ****? lol

That's an outrageous stroke of luck if the French league has only just picked up a 4th CL spot. Nailed on I draw Arsenal in the qualifier or something though.

What a painful start to the new season.

PSG away first game, lead until the 80th minute before two ridiculous mistakes meant we lost 2-1, they are truly impossible to beat.

Second game was Roma away in the CL play-off. Drawn it 1-1 away from home, 93rd minute cock up. Absolute travesty.

Two decent results considering I've had to sell Vargas for £15mil, seeing a grand total of £2mil from that.

Made the group stages after beating Roma 2-1 after extra time. That was massive, really needed the money, gone from the worst financial position in my reign to the best in the space of 2 months.

Drawn in a group with Chelsea, Bayern & Dinamo Zagreb. We are going to get absolutely fvcked in our arses. Even Zagreb won the Europa a couple of years back on mine.

They largely were the better side but we just took our chance, defended well and their finishing was atrocious.

I got a 0-0 draw at their place too.

The results have been...

FCB 0-2 CHE
NAN 3-2 ZAG

CHE 2-0 NAN

ZAG 0-1 FCB

FCB 0-0 NAN

ZAG 0-2 CHE

CHE 2-0 ZAG

NAN 1-0 FCB

So the table is...

1. Chelsea, 12 pts, +8

2. Nantes, 7 pts, 0

3. Bayern, 4 pts, -2

4. Zagreb, 0 pts, -6

I've got Zagreb away next, if I win that then qualification really is ours to lose although I don't think it'll be that easy. Would do amazingly well to get 2nd though.

Just clocked that if I win at Zagreb (which I should) then Bayern will need to win at Chelsea for me to not qualify.

A mere point could get us there. Bayern will probably lose at Chelsea thankfully.

I wouldn't rule out a draw in either of my last two. Got a real habit of hurting the best sides.

i feel another restart coming on, cant buy a win, the team are depressed and im not doing a good job of motivating them, doesnt help that my squad is mostly defenders and i wasnt able to buy enough attacking talent to even things out. 

did it go anywhere nice?

carried on my save. still sliding, came fourth in my n league cup group , terminated my assistants contract and he agreed. changed the formation and put ko ki goo on the transfer list for being a moody sh1t and started demanding wins. won 2 drawn 2 since so hoping things are on the up. 28% win ratio atm

The challenge has nearly defeated me but I'm holding on. After an awful start to the season I ended up jumping to Pohang who have champions league football which I was thrilled about. First game comes 

a8bcd8372f814501d2ff8d898d5ad7a2.png

That's all of my squad excluding the start 11 which I was forced to play injured and people out of position. It's quite a mess atm but I'm managing to stay in the champions league whilst in a relegation battle. Luckily I have enough money to strengthen when the window is opened.

good luck to you with that. I cant get into the challenge with 14 out. probably download it tomorrow and start the challenge on that.

Ideally id like to get so into an fm game ill just play that edition till my manager is 70.

Archived