Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

I have no idea who I'd be in Italy outside of Napoli. Possibly Parma.

Roma (loads of great youth), Palermo (Abel "La Joya" Hernandez), Samp (Andrea Poli, Angelo Palombo and reasonable infrastructure.)

All half decent. Inter and Juve are so strong that even if you pick a half tidy team you'll struggle for a bit to topple them.

Milan seem absolutely shit.

Inter and Milan turned to shit on my Sparta save too. Not relegation candidates but Milan forever qualifying for the Europa League and Inter regularly being 3rd seed for the CL. I had Real Madrid and them in my CL group two years in a row, which in reality would have been a nightmare being Sparta. However I never minded playing them as I usually had the edge on them home and away lol. Infact I had quite a lot of success against Italian teams including Juve

Yeah, that's my goal at Samp. Restoring Serie A to it's 90s position of best league in Europe!

Got mugged by United in the quarters of my first CL season, though. This year I've gone from pot 4 to pot 3 and my group is United, Bilbao and Sparta Praha. Lovely.

**** OFF WITH YOUR ****ING PENALTIES YOU ****ING BAG OF SHIT GAME.

Jesus ********** Christ. I really, really, seriously need them to address this in the next version. I shouldn't be scoring like 40% of penalties with a taker who has 15 penalties, 17 finishing, 17 composure, 16 technique. It's an absolute joke. Just tweak the algebra a little, that's all they need to do.

Even with 12 / 13 penalties and finishing you should be putting a good 70% away. It's so difficult to get an actually consistent penalty taker on this game and it has been for the last few versions. It's just retarded. I don't mind if my keeper almost never saves one, that's fine. Just as long as it's even.

**** OFF WITH YOUR ****ING PENALTIES YOU ****ING BAG OF SHIT GAME.

Jesus ********** Christ. I really, really, seriously need them to address this in the next version. I shouldn't be scoring like 40% of penalties with a taker who has 15 penalties, 17 finishing, 17 composure, 16 technique. It's an absolute joke. Just tweak the algebra a little, that's all they need to do.

Even with 12 / 13 penalties and finishing you should be putting a good 70% away. It's so difficult to get an actually consistent penalty taker on this game and it has been for the last few versions. It's just retarded. I don't mind if my keeper almost never saves one, that's fine. Just as long as it's even.

I'm sure if you look through the code you'll find a line that says "if 'PLAYER' = Finnegan, then > 50% chance of penalty miss ---- trolololol <3 Ricey"

I firmly believe this.

There's also a line that says, if Finners, "give opposition shit loads of free kicks outside area, out of blue, if team reputation greater than 6000."

Oh look, Finners is beating Man Utd. No danger, we'll give RVP a free shot from 20 yards. No replay building up to it, no sign of the foul, but oh well. RVP missed? No problem, he'll get another in a moment even though Finners has 70% odd possession and looks comfortable.

Fml.

You know what else I hate? Seeing the following when conceding freak longshots or goals from set pieces: "it's his first goal of the season / for the club / ever". Of course it is. Christ.

I've scored goals from both kick off and in the "last" highlight of the game. I disagree that it's always unnecessary, a lot of the time it is but you never know.

I always tend to make it 2-0 in the 93rd minute if I'm 1-0 up lol It's brilliant.

Baffled by what you say regarding long shots. They hardly ever go in on mine. Literally about 2/3 a season for and against. The majority of goals come from corners or low crosses, which the attacker has seemingly forever to control and drill in from 5 yards.

Certain aspect of the match engine are more realistic but other aspects are almost laughable.

I firmly believe this.

There's also a line that says, if Finners, "give opposition shit loads of free kicks outside area, out of blue, if team reputation greater than 6000."

Oh look, Finners is beating Man Utd. No danger, we'll give RVP a free shot from 20 yards. No replay building up to it, no sign of the foul, but oh well. RVP missed? No problem, he'll get another in a moment even though Finners has 70% odd possession and looks comfortable.

Fml.

You know what else I hate? Seeing the following when conceding freak longshots or goals from set pieces: "it's his first goal of the season / for the club / ever". Of course it is. Christ.

Haha, this happens to me all the time, then I take a look later on in the season and the player who scored the goal hasn't scored a goal again for the team he was playing for   :mad:

How have people faired in the Saviour Cometh challenge on this?

Only recently looked to do these, and im struggling so badly on this.

Not been a Prem team on it yet, but been Leicester, Posh, Bournemouth and now trying with Cov but it seems impossible.

My defence is terrible always

F**king crikey, such a crazy season so far, half way through. I lose in the f**king champions league qualifer to Kiev. Absolute shambles, then get knocked out of the German cup by Frankfurt. But apart from that, doing superb in the league and the Europa is somewhat doable. My defense is ****ing woeful though.

I enter the winter break in 4th place, phenomenal first half of the season so far.

I actually received a proper budget this season but only made a couple of signings, although sadly just sold Zuniga for £10mil because he refused to sign a new deal for a decent wage, managed to whack 50% of the next deal in there though and being at Benfica, I wouldn't be at all surprised if PSG went and bought him for £30mil in a couple of years, he's class.

That Mbenyane is one of the best players I've ever had. He's absolutely incredible.

Have missed another three penalties, consecutively, same penalty taker. Joke.

(Before you ask, A. I don't really have anyone else and B. he's otherwise on good form. I'm not an idiot.)

With a name like that, what do you expect? :P

Archived