Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

Being able to send a player on loan as part of the transfer/send that player back for a season.

Then there needs to be improvement to fans, stadia, the match engine, press conferences, media and rediculously high transfer fees in 2022, and possibly challenges like on the iOS and Android version

I rekon you should be able to interact with fans more. I mean, the fans get to hear what you say at press conferences but thats it.

For example, one of my best players handed a transfer request in and he went to another club. Fans were angry, as you would be. But I can't tell them that he handed a transfer request in and wanted to leave, they just think I didn't rate him and sold him.

If you get me...

Being able to send a player on loan as part of the transfer/send that player back for a season.

Then there needs to be improvement to fans, stadia, the match engine, press conferences, media and rediculously high transfer fees in 2022, and possibly challenges like on the iOS and Android version

If you buy it on steam these already exist

Agree, what I've achieved, and still am achieving, on the latest version is unreal!

Yeah. Make it harder but also have more computer managers bid for your players. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a free-for-all, it just gets ridiculous the standard of players that don't attract any bids.

I'd like it to be more interaction between other computer clubs as they never seem to do much transfer buisness.

Only when you're interesting in a player, and every big club on the game bids for him! lol

:glare:

Apart from saying it on 'assertive', 'calm' or 'passionate' there isn't much, in my opinion like.

It depends on the personality of the squad and your own reputation. You're right that saying 'well done' is usually the safest, but I've had negative effects from saying it too as an unproven manager.

Yeah, I don't like saying the same thing every week :/

I think it's just an unfortunate and unpredicted effect of that mechanic. In previous versions, saying the same thing pre-match/HT for every match would basically nullify the motivation and render the team talks useless (the best example being the overuse of 'for the fans'), so the trick was to vary them. In the current version it seems like the idea was to judge when to address the team and when to address individual players and picking the tone that reflects your management style. Somewhere something went a bit wrong with those.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived