Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

Well who the fvck is going to keep me playing it when I'm crying at the game now?

:D

I'll probably cave. I get bored and read these threads and eventually give it a go. I've timed it well, though, in that I'm getting nicely bored of FM before the new version.

:D

I'll probably cave. I get bored and read these threads and eventually give it a go. I've timed it well, though, in that I'm getting nicely bored of FM before the new version.

These threads can be a laugh in fairness.

I'm getting a little bored of this one. I'm 2nd with Nantes after 13 games yet the title race looks over already. PSG have won their opening 13, it's a joke.

Slight update since my last I guess, managed to win Eredivise with PSV on the last day. Went into my champions league group against Barca,Dortmund and Nice(who are doing surprisingly well). Managed to get through to the final 16 after knocking both Nice and Dortmund out. Ironically as the winter break begun, Dortmund came in with an offer I couldn't refuse.I've done superb in my first half season at Dortmund, tried a new tactic which is a bit more negative but is super. Didn't lose a single league game and lost in the semi finals to Bayern though. Managed to win the league :D. I hope I'm able to win the Champions League tbh

Chalobah? Tom Carroll?

Uuuuuuuuurgh I despise the cup of nations. Utterly despise it. Ruins me every January but thankfully South Africa have gone out in the group stage, welcome back Mfundo, we missed you dearly...

I've just remembered that I had 50% of the next fee for a striker I sold to Benfica and he's now 22 and worth £22mil. He's exactly the kind of twat PSG will go and splash £40mil on.

I could rake in some absolute serious money with this side. Mbenyane is now worth £16mil after winning the golden boy, Vargas (who cost ONE THOUSAND) is now worth £10mil, Buelto (who also cost 'ONE THOUSAND') is now worth £7mil and is averaging over 8, he's a good defender but he's never that good, over 8 is absolutely world class, unrealistic.

I'll whack some pics up of my best players when I go back on tomorrow. Think my scouts deserve knighting.

whats the pentagon challenge?

Win the 'Champions' League in the 5 different continents starting unemployed with a Sunday league reputation.

I tried but got bored of it very quickly. Ended up at Hayes & Yeading and their best forward had 3 for finishing, that is how bad they were.

whats the pentagon challenge?

Win the 'Champions' League in the 5 different continents starting unemployed with a Sunday league reputation.

I tried but got bored of it very quickly. Ended up at Hayes & Yeading and their best forward had 3 for finishing, that is how bad they were.

wow. sounds awesome. might give it a try before I get 14

wow. sounds awesome. might give it a try before I get 14

Depends when you plan on getting 14 lol

I do tend to think it'd be a bit of a domino effect though especially if you start in Europe. If you the European one your reputation would be high enough to walk into any side outside of Europe, would it not?

My update anyway... Really wanted a top 3 finish this year and looks like we'll piss it away, got games away at Marseille & Monaco which as you can see, are massive. Some very bizarre results there lol

2dw7w1y.jpg

Archived