Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

I dont think ive ever been trolled so hard in my life.

13/8/59 - Monafeng Mokwadi - Damaged cruciate ligaments = 10 months

13/8/59 - Petr Klimek - Broken leg - 7 months

18/8/59 - Pere - Broken toe - 3 months

20/8/59 - Ratko Maksimovic - Broken foot - 5 months

20/8/59 - Jorge Figeiredo - Torn hamstring - 4 months

you playing UFC manager?

I had no real injury problems on this game on my Leicester save, my Betis save, Dortmund save, Evian save.

All of a sudden started with Samp and Jesus Christ. I expect to be missing a key person every game. Basically same tactics, mostly the same or similar physios, a lot of the same players.

But injuries everywhere. Loads of them come from players having the shit kicked out of them on match days. Serie A is harsh!

13/8/59 - Monafeng Mokwadi - Damaged cruciate ligaments = 10 months

13/8/59 - Petr Klimek - Broken leg - 7 months

18/8/59 - Pere - Broken toe - 3 months

20/8/59 - Ratko Maksimovic - Broken foot - 5 months

20/8/59 - Jorge Figeiredo - Torn hamstring - 4 months

23/8/59 - Martin Yanieri - Fractured wrist - 2 months

13/9/59 - Lucas - 1 month

16/9/59 - Arias - 5 weeks

Right now 3/4 defenders are 19 year olds i've had to promote from the B team. One of which is actually a DM, another a CB who scored a hat-trick on his debut ages 18 lol

Uuuurgh the Europa League is shite. Clogs up the fixture list to a stupid amount and I can't even make a proper judgment of how good we are.

Not doing as well as last year but Mbenyane hasn't played all season due to injury.

Decided to try something different, started unemployed, wanting a job in Wales.

Immedietly got the Afan Lido job, predicted bottom.

Made 4 signings, all young lads, but to go into the first team.

Ex Blackburn centre half Will James, ex Cardiff midfielder Ibrahim Farah, Dundalk winger/forward Gary Shanahan and West Brom's frontman David Goldsmith.

Started strongly, and ended up in the January transfer window sitting top.

Brought in former Plymouth man Dan Hart, carried on the way I started, won the league with 4/5 games spare.

Goldsmith winning Player of the Year, Farah winning Young player of the Year, and Shanahan finishing 2nd top scorer in the League.

Onwards to the Champions League!

Drew Shamrock Rovers, played away first, expecting to get thumped, sneak a 0-0 away from home against the champions of Ireland... 3rd qualification round might be on I think.

Bring them back to the Liberty Stadium (guess my ground must be too shit), dreams shattered, 6 minutes in, penalty conceded.

Hero Gruff Morgan saves it.

42 minutes in, their #9 slots home, assistants got his flag up.

0-0 half time.

71 mins, corner, new left back Morgan Fox makes it 1-0 Lido.

82 Minutes, midfielder Ben Thomas makes it 2-0.

Dreamworld,

Bring on Tel Aviv!

Come the end of the season that reached about 18 and 30 games in a row. Got to the CL semis despite an absolutely shocking run in the league. Incidentally 3rd is the worst finishing position (in a full season) in my 48 years in management lol

Also i'm glad this guy will be leaving Porto this summer. And for nothing lol! oh, what you cant see on that picture is that he scored 70 goals in 46 games, 44 from 27 league games.

2ir204x.png

Not a good season for me. Getting turned over more times than I'm happy with and PSG/Monaco both completely slaughtered us in a way I haven't seen from this side yet. Not good.

I swear I'm the only person who seems to actually get worse with spending.

I don't think I've ever had a single team where the best penalty taker in theory (highest penalties, bravery, composure, finishing, technique) has actually turned out to be my most reliable taker.  In one save I ended up with a regen chap whose penalty stat was around 10 as my most reliable taker for 3 or 4 consecutive seasons.  Why even bother looking at the attributes?

Left Tromso in 2017 to take over Everton who were sitting midtable in the Championship and going nowhere.

One bizarre thing that happened though was that the manager who took over Tromso went absolutely insane and started selling off a load of high potential players that I had brought in for next to nothing, so I did the natural thing and bought about 6 of them.

£20k! 

405ff3673440b0d999d474ea5ea446e2.png

Free Transfer with a mere 25% sell on fee

832f04ae4ed4640a90c2a30327d3b8d3.png

£140k

a664a854e6a0526f42c52a1cd64f568a.png

Now that lunatic of a manager has pretty much sold all the good players or young players who are potentially brilliant (about 10 at least) he's left playing half of his youth academy who are pretty shocking. He's also leaving Adryan, their best player after Ruben Yttergard-Jenssen on the bench lol 

Just drew 3-3 at Dortmund. One of the best games I've been involved in on FM, went 0-2 up after 10 minutes, cocked it up by HT and then thought I'd nicked it with 10 left, only for Dortmund to equalise in injury time.

No idea how they're in the Europa. Their team is incredible.

Archived