Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Limeade

NEW KITS

Just been sent this...

post-10838-0-47601700-1340490866_thumb.j

I'm told this is the new shirts (apparently with Air Asia instead of KP), i'm guessing it's just some that've been made by someone on here but can't be arsed to search through 100 threads to find out. Who made 'em?? They're tidy :thumbup:

Chrisuki

erm hate to dissapoint but i was in the shop on saturday and the staff members said it wouldnt be in untill the end of july now so i dunno.

hopefully they'll release a picture of them soon, ive been told by my training ground mate that they will be plain, no collar etc. mainly because theyre not gonna be a bespoke puma kit. Just a template.

Oh and btw can we stop all these rumours about air asia and singha and all that because the kit WILL have king power on it.

erm hate to dissapoint but i was in the shop on saturday and the staff members said it wouldnt be in untill the end of july now so i dunno.

hopefully they'll release a picture of them soon, ive been told by my training ground mate that they will be plain, no collar etc. mainly because theyre not gonna be a bespoke puma kit. Just a template.

Oh and btw can we stop all these rumours about air asia and singha and all that because the kit WILL have king power on it.

Can't take you seriously when your username is MajorInTheKnow.... lol

lcfcpuma8612.jpg

Archived