Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Limeade

NEW KITS

My only concern is this:

We announced the kits late for the 10/11 season and so we didn't have the real kits on that year's FIFA game. Call it petty but that annoyed me quite a lot as I always play as the mighty City.

who cares when it comes out really? all you need to know is it will be some point from now to the start of the season just stick 40 quid a side and get it when it comes out. Because the detail on fifa is always spot on when it comes to championship clubs pretty sure gally was black on the fifa11!!

who cares when it comes out really? all you need to know is it will be some point from now to the start of the season just stick 40 quid a side and get it when it comes out. Because the detail on fifa is always spot on when it comes to championship clubs pretty sure gally was black on the fifa11!!

Schlupp was white on FIFA 12 and Michael Johnson was bold.

My only concern is this:

We announced the kits late for the 10/11 season and so we didn't have the real kits on that year's FIFA game. Call it petty but that annoyed me quite a lot as I always play as the mighty City.

Really? FIFA editiors will have our kit on the game. Goal keeper's kit? Maybe.

Who cares about FIFA?

Good point.

I can assure you all that the kits will be out well before we actually need to start playing in them, so I don't know why everyone's wetting their little knickers. I know people are keen to see the design, but it'll be out when it's out, there's no use in moaning.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as in, if your only worried about what the kit is like on fifa then.... lol

I know what you mean but there is one thing that does annoy me on there is when you get promoted to the premier league, you still have the championship badges on the sleeves which is annoying.

The two won't be linked, it does ring a bell Fifa cocked our kit up one year.

It's their fault and not ours if so though. Be surprised if ours is cocked up with the main producer of the game being an LCFC fan.

If it's anything like at SI, we get access to database with all the Football League kit designs in. I think the FL demand clubs provide them with designs by a certain date, as I think the FL has to give approval. Sometimes, there are kits in the database that have yet to be unveiled.

FIFA 13 will have the new Leicester kits. The year they got it wrong was when they missed the King Power sponsor off, but that was only announced the day before the start of the season so probably missed EA's deadline.

My only concern is this:

We announced our sponser on the morning of the palace away game though that season lol

I know what you mean but there is one thing that does annoy me on there is when you get promoted to the premier league, you still have the championship badges on the sleeves which is annoying.

Couldn't agree more. I know it's a little thing but when I get my Leicester City promoted (with Heskey signing on immediately) I want them to have Premier League patches!

Just been sent this...

post-10838-0-47601700-1340490866_thumb.j

I'm told this is the new shirts (apparently with Air Asia instead of KP), i'm guessing it's just some that've been made by someone on here but can't be arsed to search through 100 threads to find out. Who made 'em?? They're tidy :thumbup:

Archived