Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RobHawk

Championship will be toughest in years!

And despite losing Hoilett and no doubt probably Yakubu an possibly Dann and N'zonzi but they still have a very solid squad. Pedersen, Dunn, Goodwillie, Olsson, Lowe, Formica. I think Blackburn will be a serious contender to win it. Not as worried by Wolves and the promoted teams.

Reports out here in Melboune say they have also signed Harry Kewell if he stays fit he could do some serious damage in the championship

Seriously, why on earth are we favourites? Who is actually betting on us?

I agree completley im completly stumped. I dont understand how a team that finished 9th last season and was a margin short of doing anything in the league is considered favourates. I'm a masive Leicester fan but even i dont get this one, how can we be above Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves in the betting ??

Probably the toughest championship campaign ever, but I still believe our boys in blue can still do it :scarf: teams I can see being around the promotion places around us are Cardiff, Leeds, Brighton, Bolton, Wolves, Middlesbrough & Hull. I'm not fearing Blackburn I think there heading for a mid table finish.

People are underestimating just how bad a manager Steve Kean is. If he is staying on there is surely no way they can get promoted. I went to watch them play Wigan at home when they were sent down, and the tactics and motivation were just diabolical. The players looked confused, lost, had no strategy. How he is still in a job is bizarre almost to the point of suspicion.

I've always felt abit for Steve Kean. Ever since day one, the Blackburn fans were on his back. They never gave him a chance. Even David Moyes said he had to leave Ewood Park at half time during a scouting mission because of the Blackburn fans. Horrible. That's why part of me wanted them to get relegated (even though the other part of me wanted them relegated anyway!).

How is he still manager though? I don't know. He has spent a fair amount of cash, and only one or two of those signings paid off, with the main one being Yakubu. I just don't think the owner's care.

Think Huddersfield will do very well,may even challenge for a top six.Grayson is good.Scanell will be good esp if they do swap JR for Fraser Campbell from Sunderland.The owner has money,good ground,and higher than average support.

I think in general 1 or possibly more of 4 things will happen.

some teams you expect to do well, will do well.

some teams you don't expect to do well, won't do well.

some teams you expect to do well, won't do well.

some teams you don't expect to do well, will do well.

close thread?

I think in general 1 or possibly more of 4 things will happen.

some teams you expect to do well, will do well.

some teams you don't expect to do well, won't do well.

some teams you expect to do well, won't do well.

some teams you don't expect to do well, will do well.

close thread?

Yes, those four points are obviously true. But I think it's more predicting those teams.

Don't see the use of closing the thread when it's Championship-based? :unsure:

Archived