Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

KingFox Next Victim/Love Meter

Over the past year, I have made quite a name of myself on this forum, people have argued with me, some people have found me amusing over certain rants, some people like my comments and some people dislike my comments. I made quite a name of myself over the hate of defender Matt Mills, writing a rant probably after every game he played, thankfully he has now fooked off, good riddance to bad rubbish I say. People though this week, have made jokes about my comments, of who I will hate next, do I think every player is shite or do I actually like any of the Leicester team.

In fact I do, but I do have my likes and dislikes. I have received reputation points for sticking up for Sean St Ledger, ranting about Matt Mills and I even got a reputation point for saying this back to Babylon..."Yep, shite like your comments back to me". Some people who will read this thread, will probably think I’m an idiot, while some people who know me by now will find it funny and amusing. So here it goes, below I have listed three players who I have taken a dislike to, and who I may turn my attentions to next season I won't be hating them as much as Matt Mills, but im sure they will pee me off on certain occasions like Mills did, so who will be KingFox's next victim...

1.Danny Drinkwater - He has had some terrible loan spells, and just because his loan spell at Barnsley went well people thought he had turned and corner and this would be a good signing. NO I was impressed with Drinkwater in his first few games, then realised he was just another Wellens but worse, pass backwards and sideways and that's about it. His passing game is depressing and boring to watch, he is so overrated on this forum, I have taken a dislike to him, he is my top target to moan about next season.

2.Richie De Laet - Yes he is a new signing, but god help us if he is our first choice right-back. He is such a overrated and useless player everywhere he has been apart from Portsmouth probably. Don't rate this signing at all, if he doesn't score at least one own goal or give away at least five penalties this season I'd be very surprised. Hopefully he is a bench player, if he starts we will concede a lot of goals in my opinion, he is could be targeted if he doesn't start well next season.

3.Richie Wellens - Terrible last season, everyone blamed everything on him and rightfully so, was a big fan before now like Drinkwater his passing game is very very frustrating, lets see if he can come good again after his injury, if not this forum will go mad at him.

Those are my three victims for next season, one of those will probably take the hate tag away from Matt Mills next season. Anyway just to prove I do rate and love some of our players here is my love meter, I will rate my love for the following players out of 10.

Kasper Schmeichel(10), Lee Peltier(8), Paul Konchesky(9), Paul Gallagher(5), Andy King(6), Lloyd Dyer(8), Sean St Ledger(10), Martyn Waghorn(3), Danny Drinkwater(0), Richie Wellens(3), Jermaine Beckford(6), Ben Marshall(8), Neil Danns(8), Conrad Logan(5), Wes Morgan(7), Jeffrey Schlupp(7), Tom Kennedy(7), David Nugent(9), Ritchie De Laet(0), Matthew James(5), Jamie Vardy(5)

So my favourite players are Kasper and St Ledge. While I am a fan of the likes of Konchesky, Nugent, Danns, Dyer, Pelts and Marshall, so just so you know I will never hate any of these players.

Thanks, Kingfox aka deluded fan

its-all-about-me.jpg

lol

Didn't know this would get so many comments back.

I was bored this afternoon and felt like making a thread, some people would of seen my hate and rants over Matt Mills, I just wanted to explain who I would hate next so people don't keep replying to my comments because I got a lot of that last season.

Much appreciated guys, thanks.

i-am-legend.jpg

lol

I was bored this afternoon and felt like making a thread, some people would of seen my hate and rants over Matt Mills, I just wanted to explain who I would hate next so people don't keep replying to my comments because I got a lot of that last season.

i-am-legend.jpg

At least you can take a joke its the people who moan yet act serious and can't take a joke either I can't stand on here

lol

idiot-logo3.jpg

Couldn't agree more. :whistle:

lol

i-am-legend.jpg

Owl+Laugh+Hahaha+-+No.jpg

Archived