Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Maths

Do you remember when we had Steve "Beckaham" Guppy + Taggart, Elliott and Walsh + a strongish (in prem terms) midfield?

Teams hated us!

I was reminiscing the other day with a Newcastle fan, He said " waye aye, you know what, you bastards would always lump it in the box and some fooker would get their head on it, waye aye"

Pearson is no mug, he's watched LCFC DVDs from the past and is carefully selecting an elite brute force.

Leciester have lacked power and sheer will for a while. We've tried to play "other stuff" and it's not worked.

Times are changing back to 96/97 . In Nige I believe.

This.

So glad I made theist of that era, could have easily taken it for granted.

Marshall in Madrid was CLASS!

Haha yes. They thought he was the bus driver or something, they had no idea how to handle him lol.

Do you remember when we had Steve "Beckaham" Guppy + Taggart, Elliott and Walsh + a strongish (in prem terms) midfield?

Teams hated us!

I was reminiscing the other day with a Newcastle fan, He said " waye aye, you know what, you bastards would always lump it in the box and some fooker would get their head on it, waye aye"

Pearson is no mug, he's watched LCFC DVDs from the past and is carefully selecting an elite brute force.

Leciester have lacked power and sheer will for a while. We've tried to play "other stuff" and it's not worked.

Times are changing back to 96/97 . In Nige I believe.

Really better than having a spoiled brat of a centre forward trying to lump some fvckers head into the box.

But hey praps they think thats what the game is about. (sniff sniff boo hoo if you ban me am taking my ball away n not playing for england anymore sniff boo sniff hoooooo )

I suppose we were the Stoke of that time, (I mean that as a compliment to both clubs) we were solid at the back, dynamic in midfield and strong up front, we were horrible to play against, but we were not boring, we were more than just a set piece team, a lot more, the same can be said for Stoke. We had our strengths and played to them, and tried to dictate the play so that other teams played to them as well, which is something we don't do now. This side could learn a lot from studying what we achieved and how we achieved it back then.

We were legends, Martin is a god, NP you have a lot of work to do.

Started watching City in 96, (first game was the play off final against Palace :P ) looking back, I realise how lucky I am to have watched that team, it wasn't all long ball though, we had some really talented players, Muzzy, Heskey, Guppy, Lennon etc. all got the ball down and played proper football. It was just such a powerful team, fvck me we've had to put up with some crap in the last decade! Got a feeling about the team we have here now, with Pearson, that the good days could well be returning! God I hope so!

Started watching City in 96, (first game was the play off final against Palace :P ) looking back, I realise how lucky I am to have watched that team, it wasn't all long ball though, we had some really talented players, Muzzy, Heskey, Guppy, Lennon etc. all got the ball down and played proper football. It was just such a powerful team, fvck me we've had to put up with some crap in the last decade! Got a feeling about the team we have here now, with Pearson, that the good days could well be returning! God I hope so!

Strange what optimists we football supporters are, against all the odds. I agree 100% with your post! (except I go back a good deal further than you, and we have had some very good teams pre-O'Neil too)

Archived