Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Squad Numbers Confirmed

I just don't see where King fits in at all. He would expect to start every game and he's number 10 but drinkwater and danns i can't see being on the bench. Will be interesting. Unless it will be danns and king centre mid and drinkwater right mid, Marshall roaming from left mid.

King's had that number for a while. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to start every match. For example, Nugent's still no. 35, but he'll still be one of the first players on the team sheet.

Squad numbers do still have some meaning - generally speaking, numbers 1-11 are best - but I think some people are reading too much into them. I really don't think NP, or any manager, will pick the team for each match based on the squad numbers they've been given.

Hi FTFC fan here, would like to wish you all the best for the coming season! I'm hugely jealous you will have the pleasure of watching Vardy this season, and I hope the squad number is an indication he'll feature heavily for you. I had £30 on him being top scorer last season at 10's, he's 25's at the moment, a great bet! Give him a few games to settle and he'll tear the championship appart! Enjoy

Hi FTFC fan here, would like to wish you all the best for the coming season! I'm hugely jealous you will have the pleasure of watching Vardy this season, and I hope the squad number is an indication he'll feature heavily for you. I had £30 on him being top scorer last season at 10's, he's 25's at the moment, a great bet! Give him a few games to settle and he'll tear the championship appart! Enjoy

Thanks, appreciate that, hope you are right, we will need that attitude from all our players.

Hope you still have a good season.

Regards

Cheers, best of luck for you guys aswell

Archived