Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

If Sven was still here...

lol

Not a chance on earth, the more I think of Sven's reign the more I think that the longer he was here, the more damage he was doing.

Bet anyone a tenner we have more points after 13 games this season.

It's an interesting bet ...... For the sake of a tenner I'll take you up on it .... Kinda hope i don't win as i don't actually want to ..... but I do think it's an interesting bet that'll put some added spice into those 13 games!!!!!

Christ!

He's gotta drop Dyer now then surely?

lol

He drops him more often than his critics care to acknowledge (Pearson's critics that is).

Pearson is more neurotic over fitness stats and distance covered stats, again Pearson knows that Beckford covers more ground than many of his team mates (this was acknowledged in an interview) so likes that aspect of Jermaine's play. All the players wear GPS during play and heart monitors at home so he can monitor their fitness at all times. He may be viewed as being a bit backwards when it comes to tactics but he's very on the ball when it comes to using technology.

He drops him more often than his critics care to acknowledge (Pearson's critics that is).

Pearson is more neurotic over fitness stats and distance covered stats, again Pearson knows that Beckford covers more ground than many of his team mates (this was acknowledged in an interview) so likes that aspect of Jermaine's play. All the players wear GPS during play and heart monitors at home so he can monitor their fitness at all times. He may be viewed as being a bit backwards when it comes to tactics but he's very on the ball when it comes to using technology.

What I'm saying is, if Pearson is so hung up on stats, then he's gotta drop Dyer. As you've stated, Lloyds stats make orrible reading.

I mean drop him, period...

Do you think he will?

In fact, go the whole hog and sell him?

What I'm saying is, if Pearson is so hung up on stats, then he's gotta drop Dyer. As you've stated, Lloyds stats make orrible reading.

I mean drop him, period...

Do you think he will?

In fact, go the whole hog and sell him?

I don't think anyone will be willing to pay him what we are going to be paying him for the next 3 years.

The fact the only serious interest came from the division below suggests we may well be stuck with him for some time yet.

I don't think anyone will be willing to pay him what we are going to be paying him for the next 3 years.

The fact the only serious interest came from the division below suggests we may well be stuck with him for some time yet.

Or that Pearson, despite his stats, sees something in him?

I guess we'll see on opening day and beyond...

Interesting fact for the Beckford critics!

Interesting fact for the Beckford critics!

Sure he works hard but he doesn't score many goals. You're just one of these prats who likes any player that runs around a lot. :ph34r:

I cannot fault your 50 shades of beige.

No offence meant Mike, your stats are impressive to be fair.

All I've said is (and this really is all I've said), that Pearson must surely be aware of how bad those stats are and, by definition, would not choose to play Lloyd very much.

If he DOES, then this may dilute your argument somewhat.

Personally, and to conclude, I believe Lloyd has a part to play this season and wouldn't be at all surprised if he's in the starting 11 against the Borough.

I may be wrong, I sometimes am.

Anyway, been a good discussion with you mate.

Archived