Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

If Sven was still here...

There's always a post that brightens my day :D could I have the mutton Nancy then please BJS? :D

Yes mate. If there is love piss seeping from your bald-headed yogurt slinger she will be wetter than an English summer. The mixture of stink pickle and man fat in her turd-herder will create a delicious rectoplasm that many are so fond of

Yes mate. If there is love piss seeping from your bald-headed yogurt slinger she will be wetter than an English summer. The mixture of stink pickle and man fat in her turd-herder will create a delicious rectoplasm that many are so fond of

Can't follow that :thumbup:

Johnson permanent, Rickie Lambert £6mil, Del Piero, Owen, Seedorf, Filipe Caicedo, Javier Garrido.

The bloke was a disaster. He was single handedly fvcking the club up.

You think Seedorf would be a bad signing? lol Most, if not all prem teams would love to have him.

You think Seedorf would be a bad signing? lol Most, if not all prem teams would love to have him.

I think he meant in terms of paying expensive wages for him not that he'd be a bad signing, because obviously he wouldn't.

Claridge was right.............

Claridge was right in the end. And we know it. Some criticized him when he said it, but he has proved to be correct.

How dare he have an opinion (That turned out to be correct) and criticize out club. :angry:

How dare he have an opinion (That turned out to be correct) and criticize out club. :angry:

:unsure:

What? I'm not having a go at him for it, and I don't think Mack was either. I agree with it, as I did then. I don't know what you're getting at?

:unsure:

What? I'm not having a go at him for it, and I don't think Mack was either. I agree with it, as I did then. I don't know what you're getting at?

I was agreeing with you and Mack, I was getting at the people who were dismissing Claridge's opinion and slagging him off when what he said turned out to be true.

I was agreeing with you and Mack, I was getting at the people who were dismissing Claridge's opinion and slagging him off when what he said turned out to be true.

Ohhhh, sorry. I get you now.

If Sven was here we'd be looking forward to the season ahead in the prem, would have some decent friendlies and great players signed, and would be looking forward to attacking free flowing creative football.

But there'd still be a good portion of people on here moaning about him spending money to do it - even though that was his brief.

If Sven was here we'd be looking forward to the season ahead in the prem, would have some decent friendlies and great players signed, and would be looking forward to attacking free flowing creative football.

But there'd still be a good portion of people on here moaning about him spending money to do it - even though that was his brief.

Yeah because we were flying under Sven. :giggle:

0,,10274~10798306,00.jpg

Yeah because we were flying under Sven. :giggle:

2 points off the plays offs, a run of 2 or 3 games won on the bounce and we'd have been firmly in the pack and over the drop in form .... but hey. it's history. Sad history as it's very easy now for people to say things like "yeah because we were flying etc" ....

I just wonder what we'll be discussing if NP is 2 points off the play offs after 13 games this season?? Sack him - we're not flying!!!

2 points off the plays offs, a run of 2 or 3 games won on the bounce and we'd have been firmly in the pack and over the drop in form ....

How many times did we look like doing that under Sven last year?

Archived