Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Futacs

With all the players getting there own thread I wanted to join in :ph34r:

Serious note, away from home especially I think he should start. All we seem to do is play long ball and its silly when you have Vardy and Nugent. Should start next game with Beckford or Vardy for me.

Didn't see much long ball today, what I saw was us working the wings and getting crosses in, Futacs would have been ideal for sure.

This.

Just because you have a big striker on doesn't mean you have to play long balls.

Our two wide men put in some decent crosses in the 2nd half but no one got on the end of them.

Bloody ________ (insert new players name here) why the bloody hell are they so crap, why aren't they setting the world alight and why the hell should we give them more than ________ (insert number lower than 10) to see if they are any good.

We should be playing_______ (insert name of bang average player who has left, is on the bench, or plays for the youth team here, and has suddenly becomes Ronaldo like in ability through not playing). They surely can't do any worse.

Bloody ________(insert managers name here) and his favourite players. Why the sodding hell isn't he playing my favourites. The manager should get sacked for not making us league champions elect within one year. Get rid and sign up __________ (insert managers name here who previously got club promoted but took 2+ years to do so), he's the man for us.

Bloody ________ (insert new players name here) why the bloody hell are they so crap, why aren't they setting the world alight and why the hell should we give them more than ________ (insert number lower than 10) to see if they are any good.

We should be playing_______ (insert name of bang average player who has left, is on the bench, or plays for the youth team here, and has suddenly becomes Ronaldo like in ability through not playing). They surely can't do any worse.

Bloody ________(insert managers name here) and his favourite players. Why the sodding hell isn't he playing my favourites. The manager should get sacked for not making us league champions elect within one year. Get rid and sign up __________ (insert managers name here who previously got club promoted but took 2+ years to do so), he's the man for us.

Drinkwater/ James. 2-5.

Danns/Beckford/ Peltier/ Bamba/ Mills.

Pearson. McCarthy/ Warnock/ Davies/ Jones/ Sousa/ Rodgers/ McDermott/ Wenger.

How many marks? :D

I wasn't impressed with Futacs against Burton at all - and he should have dominated that game.

The real problem for me is that we play the wrong balls to the wrong strikers .... We should be giving the ball to feet or behind the defence to run onto with all of our strikers apart from Futacs .... But we keep putting cross after cross from deep in for the defenders to simply deal with.

Wouldn't suit our quick passing game, we only went longer towards the end of the game.

However would nevertheless offer more than Vardy who is not good enough for the Champ and be more useful than Nugent with all the crosses we have been putting in the box

Yeah Vardy who's not good enough, yet was one of our stand out players against Peterborough, won us the game against Blackpool and scored at Blackburn.

But yeah considering he has never played league football i guess only 3 decent games out of 5 isn't good enough for you..

Don't be so cynical, reserve some judgement or at least say something reasonably intelligent.

I wasn't impressed with Futacs against Burton at all - and he should have dominated that game.

The real problem for me is that we play the wrong balls to the wrong strikers .... We should be giving the ball to feet or behind the defence to run onto with all of our strikers apart from Futacs .... But we keep putting cross after cross from deep in for the defenders to simply deal with.

Agreed, the possession we have in the final third compared to the amount of goals we have scored doesn't add up. But our finishing has been poor in pretty much every game so far in parts.

Agreed, the possession we have in the final third compared to the amount of goals we have scored doesn't add up. But our finishing has been poor in pretty much every game so far in parts.

Yep, finishing has been woeful, but a more suitable ball into the striker wouldn't hurt either .... if we are going to keep crossing it then yes play Futacs!

Archived