Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Multi national squad here

Currently we have-

English 6

Scottish 5

Irish 4

Aussie 4

Swedish 2

Icelandic 1

Guinean 1

Surinam 1

compare that to two years ago when we had 1 foreingner at the start of the season.

I have always like players from Ireland and Sweden as I feel they are really quite reliable. i.e Taggart and Kaarmark

Currently we have-

English 6

Scottish 5

Irish 4

Aussie 4

Swedish 2

Icelandic 1

Guinean 1

Surinam 1

compare that to two years ago when we had 1 foreingner at the start of the season.

I have always like players from Ireland and Sweden as I feel they are really quite reliable. i.e Taggart and Kaarmark

139012[/snapback]

It would be nice if there could be more local lads in the team, but that being said if we got promoted playing 11 Inner Mongolians, then that is fine by me. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Currently we have-

English 6

Scottish 5

Irish 4

Aussie 4

Swedish 2

Icelandic 1

Guinean 1

Surinam 1

139012[/snapback]

It would be nice if there could be more local lads in the team, but that being said if we got promoted playing 11 Inner Mongolians, then that is fine by me. :D:D:thumbup:;)

139015[/snapback]

Great idea Steven - inner Mongolians are an untapped market and could well be cheap :P

dont forget UEFA's new rule! abt homegrown players!

139226[/snapback]

is that being implemented this season? i heard that most managers in Europe were appealing against that and it was put back to the season after.

It's multinational yes, but still largely English speaking :thumbup:

139281[/snapback]

Aye, But there are 5 non english speakers, being born in scotland I cant understand them sometimes

Cemoan, min, whit tae dae thi day like, ya glaikit wee radge.

lol

Does this clarify things?

Mark de Vries 

Real name Mark de Vries    :unsure:

Height 6.03 

Weight 12.01 

Date of birth 24-08-1975 

Place of birth Surinam 

Position Forward 

Nationality Netherlands 

Source

Archived