Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Form is temporary...

It's because i have an opinion based on the reality i see at the time ..... not an agenda or a pre defined view that I'll just defend however ridiculous it becomes.

You can change your mind if reality changes. It's OK!!!

Yeah or you could pick a sensible point of view from the get go and not have to change your mind.

Yeah or you could pick a sensible point of view from the get go and not have to change your mind.

I'm realistic enough to know that a viewpoint will be changed by events.

I used to really like Jimmy Saville in the 1970s .... But I've changed my mind now.

You should try it.

I'm realistic enough to know that a viewpoint will be changed by events.

I used to really like Jimmy Saville in the 1970s .... But I've changed my mind now.

You should try it.

I've never liked Jimmy Saville, I don't think changing my mind now would be a good approach.

Waghorn's movement and general forward play is what got him into the positions today to have a possibility of converting those chances. If you look at what he did for the team today outside of goal scoring then you will realise why he is very important for the team.

He is strong and can hold the ball up very well, Forest had one of the biggest back 4s we have played against all season and he held his own and was a very good outball for the team when under pressure. Also his first touch today was the best of any our strikers we've had for a long while, Beckford has a shoddy first touch as does Vardy. Waghorn is a much better foil for Nugent, in that he allows Nugent to make the kind of runs that he did for his goal because the defenders are drawn to Waghorn as they think the ball is going to his feet.

Scoring goals is a confidence thing, once he gets one they will start to come in droves! I mean come on he had 1 cleared off the line and the other was a cracking save by the keeper to stop his header. Get off his ****ing back! There were plenty of players who had worse games than him today, namely that blonde twat playing centre back. If there is 1 player that needs dropping it is Whitbread, he's been a liability at the back in all the games he's played since he started at Burton, I mean come on, 2 penalties given away, stupid mistakes to concede goals and a sending off to top it off. I'd say he's worse than Dickhead Mills and that's saying something!

Archived