Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Form is temporary...

...class is permanent:

Now either support the lad or shut the fvck up, keep the vindictive sniping to yourself, he has a good record at this level, is still young and more importantly actually wants to be here and play for us. He just needs a goal to turn it around, and having the fans on his back is not going to help.

Guest BlueBrett

Think some people need to remember that we got him pretty much because we asked for him. With our support I'm sure he can still live up to the excitement we all felt when we signed him.

Guest BlueBrett
But how long can we wait for an upturn in form?

At least until he has had a run in the team instead of 20 minutes here and there.

That Waghorn starts with for me ahead of Vardy. Like you say I think he needs a goals, and he'll be back. And if the fans show him some support rather that moaning about him I think it'll come. At the minute he's probably trying to hard to get that goal, if he can relax it'll happen.

We'll see. Personally I think he's gone backwards and isn't a good enough finisher to be 3rd, let alone first choice. There are many players who have had 1 great season or have burst onto the scene and then never done much after.

Got nothing against his attitude though.

You can tell me to f u c k off then, he's simply overrated. He was good when he was here on loan a couple of season ago, but since then he's been dreadful. We got rid of Vassell who i thought was good yet kept Waghorn!

We fuck off then. We know all know you know nothing about football, so your opinion is pretty pointless. Maybe you could start a poll.

i have to agree with you, I think his confidence is really knocked and just needs a goal to give him that boost.

as for how long to wait.....i think people need to remember the forwards we've had in the past....Akinbiyi...for 1, he was alot worse than Waggy imo.

if we give him a chance...I really think he'll get back to the player from the video.

I said the same in the Marshall thread the other day but here goes.

I completely agree that form is temporary and class is permanent. However it depends what you think his form and his class are. I (and quite a few people) reckon Waghorn's "class" is absolutely shite and he had 6 months in very good form. Works both ways. Depends on your viewpoint, I guess.

I wonder if he's similar to what people say about Beckford, talented and probably would do well somehwere else but it's just not going to happen for him here. I wonder if, also like Beckford, the expectation has always been a burden.

You can tell me to f u c k off then, he's simply overrated. He was good when he was here on loan a couple of season ago, but since then he's been dreadful. We got rid of Vassell who i thought was good yet kept Waghorn!

But then again you were calling most of the present team shit only 6 games ago.

...class is permanent:

Now either support the lad or shut the fvck up, keep the vindictive sniping to yourself, he has a good record at this level, is still young and more importantly actually wants to be here and play for us. He just needs a goal to turn it around, and having the fans on his back is not going to help.

oh my are we trying to prove things with Youtube videos now.

I said the same in the Marshall thread the other day but here goes.

I completely agree that form is temporary and class is permanent. However it depends what you think his form and his class are. I (and quite a few people) reckon Waghorn's "class" is absolutely shite and he had 6 months in very good form. Works both ways. Depends on your viewpoint, I guess.

Well he was class for a whole season in the Championship, when he had a better goals per starts ratio, 12 in 28 than Nugent (15 in 41) or Beckford (9 in 33) did last season.

Archived