Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iateseagulls

we love you

will people stop using that term its ****ing stupid.

gay

[gey] Show IPA

adjective gay·er, gay·est,

bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments. Synonyms: colorful, brilliant, vivid, intense, lustrous; glittering, theatrical, flamboyant. Antonyms: dull, drab, somber, lackluster; conservative.

i genuinely believe that it was theatrical and flamboyant, so yeah, pretty gay.

certain things do unfortunately look gay, even when it's unintentional. i would't tell two guys juiced up, covered in oil and wrestling in spandex that they're gay - but it's still homotastic.

i'll stand outside your house wearing a cheap polyester t-shirt and waving my hands in a jazz-like fashion over my head going "ohhh" and you can tell me i don't look at all gay?

Bit different to several hundred blokes doing it whilst singing a football song though, however I get your point. I must admit I don't often get men standing outside my house waving their hands whilst wearing cheap polyester, other than myself of course but perhaps that's why I'm known in my village as "camp hands Gaz"

............;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............. for all you punctuation nazis have some fun with them i find it so funny how some fans react to the lack of it makes me want to do it more and if you cannot breathe with out full stops how do get on with life when your not reading

You're :ph34r:

gay

[gey] Show IPA

adjective gay·er, gay·est,

bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments. Synonyms: colorful, brilliant, vivid, intense, lustrous; glittering, theatrical, flamboyant. Antonyms: dull, drab, somber, lackluster; conservative.

i genuinely believe that it was theatrical and flamboyant, so yeah, pretty gay.

I thought all Gays ( homosexuals ) liked to look pretty ?

In honesty the atmosphere has picked up so much at the KP In the last year and a bit, and we do get behind them reasonably well when trailing (rarely) at home, just an off day after the shock of u dominating us 1st 35 mins or so, you certainly did the 'silence the crowd' trick

Good luck this season, do well to keep hold of Zaha, that Bolasie looked decent too kept getting mixed up

In honesty the atmosphere has picked up so much at the KP In the last year and a bit, and we do get behind them reasonably well when trailing (rarely) at home, just an off day after the shock of u dominating us 1st 35 mins or so, you certainly did the 'silence the crowd' trick

Good luck this season, do well to keep hold of Zaha, that Bolasie looked decent too kept getting mixed up

It's regressed without a shadow of a doubt.

In honesty the atmosphere has picked up so much at the KP In the last year and a bit, and we do get behind them reasonably well when trailing (rarely) at home

There were some games last year when it was pretty good, but this season it's been terrible pretty much all season, at least it's seemed like that to me. We certainly haven't been getting behind them when trailing, booed of at half time against Burnley and a dead crowd for the Palace game, it really hasn't been good at all considering we've won all but one game at home this season.

There were some games last year when it was pretty good, but this season it's been terrible pretty much all season, at least it's seemed like that to me. We certainly haven't been getting behind them when trailing, booed of at half time against Burnley and a dead crowd for the Palace game, it really hasn't been good at all considering we've won all but one game at home this season.

I thought it was poor most of last season as well, it got progressively worse until January when it hit rock bottom at that Barnsley game, then we introduced the new songs and it picked up for a month or so, but then it tailed off badly again in March.

I sort of understood it because we were having a crap season, but even for the bigger games like Coventry and Forest it was terrible. There was the occassional stand-out ones, like Middlesbrough, Derby and Hull, but most of the time it was just depressing.

Archived