Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Watford Match Preview - Danns & Gallagher Expected In Squad

Suprised at the logic that a defender and attacker could miss out so lets pick two mids.. thats if the papers are right....

We don't have any other defenders fit, Gally is a forward more than a mid, hopefully we will play 4231, either Gally or Danns would benefit from a bit of game time, and I would prefer them to be further forward as the attacking mid role/wide right, should they come on and let King/Drinky/James sort out the middle

We don't have any other defenders fit, Gally is a forward more than a mid, hopefully we will play 4231, either Gally or Danns would benefit from a bit of game time, and I would prefer them to be further forward as the attacking mid role/wide right, should they come on and let King/Drinky/James sort out the middle

Yeah ive always thought Gally was a forward.... hes played majority of the game as RM for us though.... i think Nige must seem him as hs own David Beckham with his free kicks and corners. :D

If we TRULY have no defenders.. then its a pretty poor show... we have only two out and to say we are down to the bare bones already and to be so thredbare isnt a tactic that will get you promoted... Its a little scary to rely on Whitbread, who is an excellent defender but has had the odd injury or two in the past!

Gallagher has never been a centre forward, he doesn't have the pace, finishing or hold up play. He was effective under Sven out wide in a front 3 and arguably that's his best position.

If you were going to put him in our current formation you'd have to say hed be best in the Knockaert role behind the strikers.

Archived