Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Watford Match Preview - Danns & Gallagher Expected In Squad

http://www.lcfc.com/fixtures-results/match-preview/?matchid=3518471&tcmuri=188590

Foxes

City boss Nigel Pearson is without full-back Ritchie De Laet and also has a doubt over striker Jamie Vardy for Saturday’s trip to Watford.

De Laet serves a one-match suspension following his fifth booking of the season against Crystal Palace last week, while Vardy is nursing a calf injury that could yet rule him out.

With Sean St. Ledger (hamstring) already missing, Pearson is expected to boost his numbers for the trip by including Neil Danns and Paul Gallagher in his travelling party. Neither has started a game in the league for the Foxes this term.

Despite their 2-1 defeat at home to Palace last week, City remain second in the npower Championship table, having won seven of their last 10 games. They trail leaders Cardiff by three points and are level on points with third-placed Middlesbrough.

Watford

Watford manager Gianfranco Zola expects midfielder Almen Abdi to be fit following a back injury, but Geoffrey Mujangi Bia is not yet sharp enough to be considered for selection.

Nyron Nosworthy, Prince Buaben, John Eustace and Neuton have all been ruled out.

Zola has rotated his forwards frequently this season, but Troy Deeney and Fernando Forestieri will be favourites to get the nod on Saturday.

Sixteenth in the table, the Hornets have won just two of their first six league games at Vicarage Road, scoring just six times. They have also only won one of their last four games – a 1-0 win over Peterborough United.

Why would we play gallagher anyway? dyer and knockaert will start if he makes a sub appearance fair enough but he shouldnt get into our starting 11 if he does then nigel obviously hasnt a solomon kalou what hes doing! as for danns hes a good player but drinkwater and king are superior

Tomorrow is going to be weird.

Watford is usually a favourite of mine, probably the easiest match of the year for me now QPR are in the Prem, but sadly not this weekend.

Unfortunately Mrs M bought me a present for my birthday, (all hallows eve naturally) and we are moving into it over the weekend.

Of course a new apartment comes with a few obligations, so I am painting and decorating this weekend....... :(

Tomorrow is going to be weird.

Watford is usually a favourite of mine, probably the easiest match of the year for me now QPR are in the Prem, but sadly not this weekend.

Unfortunately Mrs M bought me a present for my birthday, (all hallows eve naturally) and we are moving into it over the weekend.

Of course a new apartment comes with a few obligations, so I am painting and decorating this weekend....... :(

lol

Bless ya Dave!

Kasper

Moore Morgan Zak Konch

King James Drinky

Marshall Nugent Dyer

Subs: Logan Schlupp Danns Gally Knocky Waggy Futacs

This is not the team but I want but this is the team that will start!

No way is knocky is being dropped for James. If vardy is out and we go 433/4231 then knocky is just the man you want for that job.

Schmeichel

Moore Morgan Whitbread Konchesky

King Drinkwater

Marshall Knockaert Dyer

Nugent.

Logan Danns Schlupp Waghorn Futacs Gallagher James

That does look so good, hope NP gives it a go, is Vardy definitely out? If so, that has to be our best team.

Archived