Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
matt93

Jacob Blyth on the Bench.

Yep as goose said gone on loan.

Must be some hardcore geezer though.

Hardcore?! By running a couple of miles over 90 minutes and potentially running about for 25 minutes the following evening?!

We're talking about fit young men here! Not Gwilym and Norris from the local OAP home.

Hardcore?! By running a couple of miles over 90 minutes and potentially running about for 25 minutes the following evening?!

We're talking about fit young men here! Not Gwilym and Norris from the local OAP home.

Yes Hardcore, when do you see footballers playing one day after another?

Very very very rare.

And before you say training doesn't count.

Very very very rare.

He's played 101 minutes.

Less than one game that has gone to extra time. Not much to get worked up over.

Very very very rare.

Well it's pretty difficult for 99.9% of footballers to play one day after as the fixtures are never scheduled like it.

As I said, running a couple of miles one day and then running round for 10 minutes the following night is hardly back to back marathons!

Don't see this as hardcore .... I played for about 20 years playing on a saturday and then a sunday morning ... and so did most of my team mates ..... and yes it wasn't at the same standard - but weren't as fit and trained twice a week not 5 days a week..... we also had day jobs and no physios.

I should think as a young lad he'd love playing everyday and wouldn't be bothered a jot.

Well I only said he must be hardcore as a little joke.

Then people turn it into a big deal :banghead:

I replied whilst you were typing this!!!!!

How come Jacob Blyth is on the bench for Burton? He played yesterday in the development league and scored twice. You dont usually play 2 days in a row.

:unsure:

Maybe he is on the bench as he played for the development squad yesterday and its not normal to play two days in a row?

Archived