Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Time of our lives

A few people have asked me about viewing these so I've reloaded them on to YouTube. It's in 4 parts.

Please don't pass the links on as I don't want to get banned again.

We are certainly going back in time tonight.

My random Leicester 11 thread

Time of our Lives from Sky

Classic Leicester Videos thread brought back up

Greatest Moment in Leicester history thread.

Top quality

I thought about starting a thread of 'funniest ever Leicester moments', purely because I stumbled across this:

Fosse's 1890 derby with Loughborough Town descended into farce. The game was abandoned due to thick fog but Fosse goalkeeper Charlie Walker was left out on the pitch for a further 20 minutes, under the impression Fosse were exerting heavy pressure at the other end.

how can i find theses clips , any search clues ?

If you mean the youtube videos in the OP they're unlisted can't you just click on them to view?

Says embedding disabled by request watch on YouTube

Can't you watch on youtube then, just click on it again

I've changed the settings now.

I thought about starting a thread of 'funniest ever Leicester moments', purely because I stumbled across this:

That is hilarious!! He must have been thinking - "That much pressure and they've not scored yet!!" or "i wish half time hurries up -I want my orange and this half has gone on forever!!

Archived