Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EmLeee

Get Well Card for Weso

Get Well Soon James. You proved last night your a phenomenal footballer and you will be when you recover from this set back. Keep fighting. Ric Flair

140890[/snapback]

Thats taken up 20 peoples spaces :D

140892[/snapback]

I'm Weso's biggest fan, I speak for the whole nation. :D

Not been this upset about football since Collymore broke his leg a few years back. Could cry, pathetic but true.

Get Well Soon James. You proved last night your a phenomenal footballer and you will be when you recover from this set back. Keep fighting. Ric Flair

140890[/snapback]

140892[/snapback]

Not been this upset about football since Collymore broke his leg a few years back. Could cry, pathetic but true.

140896[/snapback]

Yeah that was awful, Derby away if I remember rightly, was on a downer for weeks, he recovered so fast though, showed that Collymore wasn't a quitter

140890[/snapback]

140892[/snapback]

140896[/snapback]

Yeah that was awful, Derby away if I remember rightly, was on a downer for weeks, he recovered so fast though, showed that Collymore wasn't a quitter

140900[/snapback]

I was playing golf at the time in a really big competition, I checked my phone after about 10 or 11 holes and had a text from my old man saying 'Collymore's bust his leg'. I was having a good round aswell, that did it for me though. I blew it and ended up snapping my driver and walking in. Felt physically sick for about 2 weeks, but atleast Colly recovered within something stupid like a month!!!!!

If We see Weso before the end of the season we'll be extremely lucky, I would love it if it's against Hull in March. Best game of my life.

LCFC Training Ground

Middlesex Road

Leicester

LE2 8PB

Just in case any of you lot wanted to send any get well cards/wishes!

140951[/snapback]

That where i should send it then? :doh:

Archived