Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Flags, Banner, etc...

Very quick drawings and the text was just off the top of my head, anyone comes up with better let me know and i will change it.

post-10070-0-55193400-1355305969_thumb.j

post-10070-0-20687400-1355306071_thumb.j

ignore my bloody typo!!

The Lineker one is class. Also, without being picky, his total record was 216 games /103 goals :thumbup:

Surely if loads of people take banners they're not gonna take them off everyone? Especially if they're all in the same area.

Edit: Just had a look in the cupboard for this bad boy, shame I never got to use it lol

2vtp9wo.jpg

Might make a Pearson one.

Surely if loads of people take banners they're not gonna take them off everyone? Especially if they're all in the same area.

Edit: Just had a look in the cupboard for this bad boy, shame I never got to use it lol

2vtp9wo.jpg

Might make a Pearson one.

How do you make them Btw?. I'm a real ****tard at things like that.

You need to actually Photoshop into a stencil form though, cutting out someone's face isn't going to end well at all.

I made this earlier, it's not great but it's what I mean, you need to have bits you can cut out and fill in if that makes sense?

23su9mo.png

Think I was kind with the ol' hairdo mind lol

Weasel do you have the FB's banner too? I believe you get a fire certificate from your local fire station? Might be worth going down to find out if they can do them? Might even be able to email someone ? No idea...

I might come and get these off you over Christmas mate? You back from uni now? What other banners you got?

• 3 months later...

Got this from www.footballflags.co.uk.

555151_10151516990387095_102542663_n.jpg

Was a bit skeptical about getting one printed rather than embroidered but it's superb quality, cheap enough if you get a few mates to chip in, and the customer service was class. Basically emailed the guy a version of the flag that looked like a 3 year old had done it and he came up with the final design.

Archived