Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Flags, Banner, etc...

Bare in mind I am the most retarded person ever when it comes to Photoshop I quickly did this for Claridge, it's unbelievably sh*t I know...

claridge.png

Feel free to shoot me down if i'm wrong but...

Wasn't this quote from '96 play-off final not the '97 coca-cola cup final? If so, it's the wrong picture :)

Bare in mind I am the most retarded person ever when it comes to Photoshop I quickly did this for Claridge, it's unbelievably sh*t I know...

claridge.png

NIGEL PEARSON'S DYSLEXIC ARMY!

Joking aside though, good effort.

Maybe, if possible, the mods should set up a paypal account and link it to foxestalk and we can all donate as much as we want to it. Then each month or so, we could have a poll to see what we want the funds to be spent on and then someone arrange it? I'd certainly contribute if I knew we were to get something out of it?

Feel free to shoot me down if i'm wrong but...

Wasn't this quote from '96 play-off final not the '97 coca-cola cup final? If so, it's the wrong picture :)

No, you're right, I couldn't find the right picture and it was at about 11 last night so I just used that picture.

Didn't even realise I spelt Claridge wrong until someone pointed it out, how embarrassing...

Anybody actually gonna take some flags in or get banners made .. IMO it'd be great to get a large chunk of flags and banners in time for Cardiff seeing as we're planning the confetti thing Aswell ! All of it coming together could be the resurrection of atmosphere at the KP.. And it'd probably make it easier with stewards and stuff if everybody chose one game where we introduced these flags and banners (with fire safety certificates of course)

I'm down to chip in for a big banner if anyone else is ! In k1

You need to get facebook groups/twitter on this if you want stuff to take off. It's not like every fan uses this forum.

Yeah definitely.. Best form of promoting and organising nowadays.. Get hash tag going on twitter for confetti at Cardiff #confetti4cardiff

That sounds dangerous, does it still have its fire certificate? :)

Nope, else it'd be at every game I attend, it's the reason it stopped getting draped over seats in the SK1 corner a couple of seasons ago. I was in contact with Barmy Flags, about getting a new one, but they stopped replying to e-mails.

Nope, else it'd be at every game I attend, it's the reason it stopped getting draped over seats in the SK1 corner a couple of seasons ago. I was in contact with Barmy Flags, about getting a new one, but they stopped replying to e-mails.

My god!... are you mad?... get out.... get out...GET OUT... this thing could blow at any time....

dodging-an-explosion-2.jpg

Archived