Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uragomper

2 more players needed.

I dont think it will happen but I would go back in for Billy Sharp. Southampton and West Ham only bought all the strikers that were up for sale so no other team could have them, Sharp or Maynard never got a crack at the prem they bought them for the sake of it.

Make you're mind up!, one minute £8m's too much for a Championship player, then you say he's too good for us and will be signed by a Premier team.

Last time I checked, Austin is playing for Burnley. Burnley are currently in the Championship. I'd say that makes Austin a Championship player. Spending more than 2-3 million on a player at this level, when you're playing at this level, is absolutely criminal. If mental premier league clubs want to spend 8 million on him, they're welcome to him.

Charlie Austin will not happen - not only do Burnley want to resist any offers if possible, the likelihood of Lee Hoos doing a deal with Leicester that would benefit Big Nige is a million to one shot. Similarly, I can't see Big Nige wanting to pay over the odds for the same reasons.

I'd like Danny Graham at the club... No idea whether this would be possible?

Strong, good in the air and proven at this level.

I thought this, but someone said he is still in the picture at Swansea even though it doesnt seem like he's been playing

I'd like Danny Graham at the club... No idea whether this would be possible?

Strong, good in the air and proven at this level.

A player of his calibre deserves more game time, he deserves to start in fact.

Swansea ain't starting him, so don't see why we couldn't get him.

I would be incredibly happy if we actually bidded for him, class player at this level.

A player of his calibre deserves more game time, he deserves to start in fact.

Swansea ain't starting him, so don't see why we couldn't get him.

I would be incredibly happy if we actually bidded for him, class player at this level.

Why would he come to us there are plenty of prem clubs who want him apparently

I'm going to throw this out there.

I don't think we need any new signings, except for possibly a big, mobile centre forward.

I think we can go up with the players we have. Let's not forget we've been missing St.Ledger for a long time now, and our two best creative players (Marshall and Knockaert) are out of form. That won't last forever.

I think that as long as we can get back to showing the same sort of attitude that we showed in the first 6 or 7 away games of the season we'll be fine.

Archived