Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

Pearson on the edge? Definitely if the owners are fans.

lol

Is he calling us ALL idiots?

He obviously hasn't read my informative, educational and lets face it, highly humorous posts?

And none of my polls either I would wager?

lol

You took the words out of my mouth mate lol and yes I believe he is, oh how dizzy he must be placing oneself on such a high pedestal :P

I cannot remember whining at being shot down in flames! I do my own share of shooting, so one has to expect it, but don't forget that some people may equally consider your views and posts as dire s--t. None of us are perfect.

Anyway, have a good Xmas.

You too matey. You got dragged in to the whining comment alongside the knuckle dragging Arthur, which wasn't fair. Apologies. Still, you do post some sh1te, which is completely fine-it's a free country. I was mostly abusing Col for claiming we should listen to Arthur/seenitall. He should know better...

Still, not one idiot has countered my post on the first page of this article with anything

Il give it a crack then. Perhaps the reason no ones countered your post with anything is because you essentially told anyone who disagreed with you to **** off at the end of it. There are some decent points in that first post of yours which are ripe for debate but your attitude is that if you do debate them your a negative t**t whos own points have no worth. The original post offered up that our central midfield can be weak, that 442 is not always the way to go and that Pearson can be stubborn,. All perfectly valid points yet to you it was one of the most inept things you have ever read, barely worthy of your attention. Your a perfect example of the sort of uncompromising one eyed poster Col City described earlier in the thread. Maybe I'm wrong though and the reason no one countered is that everything you put is spot on. I hope this post has not proved too idiotic for you.

Archived