Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

It's quite simple regarding what bringing Wood in has done for us.

We were not completely incapable of finishing beforehand and were likely to reach the play-offs and with a little luck the auto's.

Now Wood with the quality and finishing he has brought has simply improved our CHANCES of reaching the auto's and increased the likelihood we will be a top 6 sure fire bet.

I might, however, put it out there that we need another clinical striker incase Wood gets injured (along with Nuge of course)

We have two players in the leading scorers list, something no other club can boast... I think perhaps it's rather unrealistic to expect another one of those to sit on the bench.

Sack him. The guy's a joke. Always makes the wrong decisions, doesn't improve players, signs rubbish players, is playing boring football and I hate the way he way he always reacts badly to good questions from the media. Should be us 10 points clear at the top. Not even the upturn in form has changed my mind.

Time to go Nigel!

Sack him. The guy's a joke. Always makes the wrong decisions, doesn't improve players, signs rubbish players, is playing boring football and I hate the way he way he always reacts badly to good questions from the media. Should be us 10 points clear at the top. Not even the upturn in form has changed my mind.

Time to go Nigel!

what planet do you live on we are 2 points behind second place for god sake what do you expect ??

Time to go Nigel!

Can't deal with egos. Awful man management. Boring football. Crap team selection in the first leg of the play-off semi-final. Doesn't know how to change a game. Too egotistical.

He's just undoing all of Sven's good work.

Archived