Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Pearson OUT!!!

I watched the game and Leicester were unlucky not to score in first 20 minutes!

However, Pearsons response and input in second half (especially substitutions) was extremely poor!!

Why take off Knockaer amd Dyer?? They were causing the problems for Cardiff!!

He replaced them with Waghorn and Lingaard who made no impact at all

Pearson is responsible for us not creating many chances in last half hour of the game

Pearson OUT!

We played well today, if it wasn't for the woodwork and superb keeping from Marshall we would have won.

Same old witch hunt vitriolic shite pole!

How is it a witch hunt? I don't want Pearson out!

pathetic! do you want us to go backwards? im fed up with people slagging him off! i will refuse to go again if hes sacked

Has to go if we dont improve. Today was a joke.

Arsehole. guessing youve never played a decent level of football before. deluded twat

Pearson OUT!!!

However, Pearsons response and input in second half (especially substitutions) was extremely poor!!

Pearson is responsible for us not creating many chances in last half hour of the game

Pearson OUT!

Laughable.

He should be sacked now!!!!

Let the new manager bring in his own players.

We look very stale, no ideas, easy to play against, with no real out and out goalscorer that can do the business in this league.

Pearson's solutions clearly have not worked.

Pearson's had his time, now he should be kicked into touch ((((NOW))))................. :xmasdry:

I wouldn't sack Pearson, mainly because I can't think of anyone we'd be able to bring in who'd either want to come here, or would do any better. That being said, I've never been Pearson's biggest fan and I've always had my doubts. He is so stubborn and he seems really unwilling almost, to change things up tactically or with substitutions, when it's clear things aren't working.

Also today, he brings Knockaert off who was our brightest spark for me. He was the one who looked most likely to either score, or create something for us. Why take him off?

pathetic! do you want us to go backwards? im fed up with people slagging him off! i will refuse to go again if hes sacked

Arsehole. guessing youve never played a decent level of football before. deluded twat

Yeah okay just insult me rather than giving a constructive argument.

Can't win away, dominated in midfield, can't score often enough and to stubborn to change his tactics.

Plus Jesse Lingard instead of Futacs lol. Christ

Pearson OUT!!!

Pearson OUT!

It was actually Marshall and Lingaard that came on for Knocky and Dyer, if you are going to make stupid comments at least get the facts right.

Something needed changing and we had a go, what other options were there? Cardiff were well organised at the back. Knocky and Dyaer both had 70 mins without us scoring.

On the subject of this pointless poll, has history taught us nothing? we can not keep changing manager after every year, we have a good young squad at the minute lets keep building anyone who wants Pearson out has no idea about football.

Pearson OUT!!!

Pearson OUT!

Pearson is responsible for us having the best season in a decade.

He';s responsbile for bringing these players together, who want to play the right way, who are at the right age to grow year on year with us. He's responsible for us playing some cracking stuff

He's responsible for making subs that saw us beat Blackpool, Hull and others.

His subs today changed the game for the worse though, very disappointing today, but as a season. No way, anyone is clueless if they want to start all over again... again

please explain why my analysis of the game is laughable?

How did you see it?

Im intrigued!

In my opinion, we were very good for 75% of the match. We hit the post 3 times, couple off the line and their keeper played well. We didn't deserve to lose and I feel that getting rid of Pearson would be massive mistake, as well as a huge step backwards. We are making progress.

Archived