Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

3 games without a goal!

Will the deluge come against Burnley today or Huddersfield next Tuesday, I suspect neither.

Surely Pearson can see where the problem lies and it's time to get it fixed.

He already has for me ...... He's signed a striker - the missing link that we've been crying out for for ages.

Well, yeah we've been talking about a striker for ages now. (And now we've got Wood!). But in terms of not scoring in three; there was no excuse at Millwall although we did seem to dominate for the first 10/15minutes, we were very unlucky not to score against Cardiff - we hit the woodwork a number of times, as well as having one cleared off the line. Can't talk about Hull (I didn't go) but a 0-0 draw was a good result, especially at the KC, in my opinion.

At least we are creating chances though. When you say 'we havent scored in three games', it doesn't sound good but I would be more worried if we were not creating any chances.

Archived