Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

Two Things

Haven't seen you challenging since that awesome semi final few years back.

In their great wisdom our owners decided we needed a 'better' and more 'high profile' manager after that campaign, so we they effectively forced Pearson out and saddled us with a load of debt, a squad full of mercenaries and two managers who, quite simply, weren't up to the job before going back to the man they forced out with their tails between their legs.

Well anyone with a bit of common knowledge or common sense would understand us fans didn't have any say in any if the changes that have been made to the club.

I can assure you it wasn't done intentionally and about 80% of the fans accept the change so the harmony of the squad isn't affected.

Most of the genuine supporters have and will not buy anything RED. And I'm yet to find any supporter who actually like the new badge.

Mr Nads; the reason I can post on here is simple... I filled in the membership form and got accepted by a moderator therefore am able to post on this site of yours.

Alternatively you can do the same just go to CardiffCityForum and fill in forms, or get an adult to do it for you if your having problems understanding BIG WORDS.

I joined this forum to have decent debates and discussions with other fans..

If you don't like the idea of a Taffy or sheepshagger or what ever you call us these days, posting on your site and raising debates, then DON'T READ THE THREAD.

<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/

Well anyone with a bit of common knowledge or common sense would understand us fans didn't have any say in any if the changes that have been made to the club.

I can assure you it wasn't done intentionally and about 80% of the fans accept the change so the harmony of the squad isn't affected.

Most of the genuine supporters have and will not buy anything RED. And I'm yet to find any supporter who actually like the new badge.

Mr Nads; the reason I can post on here is simple... I filled in the membership form and got accepted by a moderator therefore am able to post on this site of yours.

Alternatively you can do the same just go to CardiffCityForum and fill in forms, or get an adult to do it for you if your having problems understanding BIG WORDS.

I joined this forum to have decent debates and discussions with other fans..

If you don't like the idea of a Taffy or sheepshagger or what ever you call us these days, posting on your site and raising debates, then DON'T READ THE THREAD.

\o/ \o/ \o/

As i've said before, best to ignore that sort of post and just respond to the decent ones. You'll be arguing all day if you reply to the wrong posts

I was just about to say that Aj1927 seems like that rarest of breeds; a decent Cardiff fan.

Just so long as you remember that CB39 is the most cringeworthy name for a footballer I've ever heard in my 28 years on the planet.

I was just about to say that Aj1927 seems like that rarest of breeds; a decent Cardiff fan.

Just so long as you remember that CB39 is the most cringeworthy name for a footballer I've ever heard in my 28 years on the planet.

Hahahahahahaha... Some tool has started a thread on our board that You guys are about to get shot of Knockhart... Surely this is a FKN wind up yeah?

1st Do you think the Table flatters to deceive with a 7pt gap at the top?

2nd How was Chris Wood legible to play for you on New Year's Day?

I think the table defo flatters you. I've seen a few of your games and cant quite understand why you're in the position you're in??

Regarding Wood, I imagine we paid the right person at the FA who signed off the loan deal.

Hahahahahahaha... Some tool has started a thread on our board that You guys are about to get shot of Knockhart... Surely this is a FKN wind up yeah?

1. We won't sell our best players during a promotion push unless silly money is offered and he won't be a season-changer for any club big enough to offer us that kind of money. If we aren't promoted he'll probably go in the summer, though.

2. CB39? Shush now. His name is Bellers.

And this will always be his greatest moment.

:wub:

Does he panic!? NO HE DOESN'T!

This said, I would have no problem with Knockaert changing his shirt number to 47.

AK47.

Nice.

NB: I am joking.

This said, I would have no problem with Knockaert changing his shirt number to 47.

AK47.

Nice.

NB: I am joking.

Unfortunately, I reckon there are many of our fans who would genuinely like this to be true and wouldn't be joking...

NB: I don't want it to happen in the slightest.

AJ1927 Great posts and good to see balanced, informed and honest poiits without vitriol.Banter is great but some of the clowns on your site were embarrassing to say the least! however pot kettle springs to mind when I read some of the posts on here too :P

Finn sorry mate... Although I was at the game and it was awesome...

Bellamy's best moment for me is this.........

Nothing to do with the fact it was against our friends out west ... Honest. <o> \o/ <o> \o/

1st Do you think the Table flatters to deceive with a 7pt gap at the top?

2nd How was Chris Wood legible to play for you on New Year's Day?

1. Honestly? I keep looking at Cardiff's matches and thinking "how the fook did those jammies come away with a win?" That's how I know you're nailed on for automatic promotion, and I wouldn't be in the least surprised to see that gap increase before season's end.

2. Been answered before: emergency loan.

3. Are you worried about the age of your squad? Defence aside, it seems to me that a fair proportion of your key players are well into their 30's whereas your young players aren't too thrilling to behold.

tbh i think everyone in leicester is slightly miffed at our colours we wear blue and we are called the foxes hahah loool, but i wouldnt chage us for the world tbh i love the blue leicester and im a big fan of our badge :)

I don't think anyone in Leicester is the slightest bit concerned with our home colours. As far as I'm aware we've always been blue-centric in our home kits and we're called the foxes because of the county's history of fox-hunting so why would our traditional colours be that of our 'prey'? Admittedly I prefer to think of us as the foxes as in the animals and not some twats on horses, so I welcome the modern interpretation, but facts are facts and wearing yellowy/orangey fox-coloured home kits would be counter-intuitive to our history. Wouldn't mind it being used for the away or 3rd kit so long as it could be done in a non-garish fashion.

Another opposition fan he thinks we have a 'large wage budget', when in reality we dont.

Only nuge, kasper and konch is our current squad would be decent earners, i imagine the rest would be pretty average for the championship. Cannot see anyone here at the moment being on wages above that of bellamy.

As for Beckford, why do all opposition fans assume he is good?? His goalscoring record is gash at this level, one decent season in league 1, and one decent season at everton does not make him a great player. Average at best.

The difference between the two this season has been that you have been able to grind out results, we havent. We havent been dominated by any team in this league compared to yourselves at our place, but unfortunately in some games we just havent had any luck.

Fortunately for ourselves we have the best youngest squad in the league, the best manager (obviously open to debate but Mackay has hardly made any real impact signings, apart from bellamy which wasnt really down to the manager as he wanted to 'come home'), and the best set of owners who have backed every manager to date.

We have the best defensive record in the league, 2nd best home defence, best away defence, joint top scorers, only lost by 1 goal in our defeats and play the best football in the league (only conceded possession in 1 game this season).

What we have lacked is depth in our squad, which you currently have, while we have begun to improve that with the signing of wood, I still believe further players are required. The rumours of Alex-John Baptiste and Liam Trotter would certainly add the depth of quality we need to sustain a challenge on the top 2.

Good luck for the season, i see no reason why we shouldnt be top of the league, but unfortunately it is all about results and not performances.

Another opposition fan he thinks we have a 'large wage budget', when in reality we dont.

Only nuge, kasper and konch is our current squad would be decent earners, i imagine the rest would be pretty average for the championship. Cannot see anyone here at the moment being on wages above that of bellamy.

King, Gallagher and Wellens all signed lucrative deals in the Sven era.

The Championship thread in General Sport shows how ridiculous the notion that we AREN'T "Big Spending Leicester" is. Whilst Blackburn, Cardiff and one or two other clubs have spent an absolute tonne of money, 75% of the division could only dream of having bought half the team for £1 million plus.

Finn sorry mate... Although I was at the game and it was awesome...

Bellamy's best moment for me is this.........

Yeah, I was sat about level with Big John when he put it through. Brilliant moment. To this day I'm not sure I've ever gone that nuts at a football game.

Some poxy goal against the Jacks though? That's nobody's best moment, especially someone who's had such a diverse career!

8.-Craig-Bellamy.jpg

Archived