Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

Two Things

Addendum: do YOU think the table flatters you? And having played us, where do you think we'll end up...?

Is that aimed at me ?

If yes...

Yes I think it flatters us on a whole to be 7clear. However I believe based on what i have seen in this division,we should be top.

I think you are our main rivals for the league, you have a massive squad with huge players and I can imagine a huge wage bill.

But when a club in this league can afford to send out a player to another club in the same league like (Beckford) then you should be challenging IMO.

Both clubs need prem next year because of future implications with FairPlay finance rulings.

Is that aimed at me ?

If yes...

Yes I think it flatters us on a whole to be 7clear. However I believe based on what i have seen in this division,we should be top.

I think you are our main rivals for the league, you have a massive squad with huge players and I can imagine a huge wage bill.

But when a club in this league can afford to send out a player to another club in the same league like (Beckford) then you should be challenging IMO.

Both clubs need prem next year because of future implications with FairPlay finance rulings.

You're exactly the same though so don't try and take the high ground there. Spent 10 million in the summer, and I hardly think Bellamy will be on a pittance...

Is that aimed at me ?

If yes...

It was aimed at you and I think that's about fair. As I said above, our two clubs are, IMO, favourites for autos, despite our current standing.

What's interesting is that NP seems to have built a squad that could adapt to FFP, and I'm not sure there were many on here, even among the faithful, who felt we could bank on a play off spot when the season began. Fingers crossed we do manage it, its been a turbulent decade.

On another note, you've said you need a line leader and goalscorer-is Bellamy not that man? From the outside, he's probably the one player who'd get into most sides in the Champ. In our game (which is all I have to go on) your width was the issue-we had loads of joy down our right wing, but your spine was solid...

Ealing, wasn't having a pop mate, just stating facts.

fOxford, our wide men are better than our centres.

We just altered tactics against you as we knew Knockhart and co would be going all out.

Agree the spine is good though,Whitts is playing in the centre now and has improved alround, whilst Hudson and Turner are immense together.

But with Noone Conway Kim and CB39 our wide men can cause major problems.

Heidur Helguson does well and NickyMay is out inj.

But Youngsters Gestede and Mason are not gonna fire us up.

That is why we need a top man.

Think Cardiff deserve to be top, although not sure about being 7 points clear. However, a great home record and an ability to win ugly on the road when required can't be argued with.

Among the others in the top 6, it's still up in the air if we're honest. Hull are on a great run but it will have to end sometime. Palace are a good team but they may run out of steam in the second half of the season, particularly if they lose any of their better players on which they overwhelmingly depend. Middlesbrough look a bit dodgy and it would be great to beat them when they come to Leicester in a couple of weeks. We're in the mix for the automatics, but time will tell.

Not sure clubs like Watford, Millwall and Leeds are capable this season of making a realistic push for the top two, but are more than capable of getting a PO spot.

Boro have got a huge injury list at the moment, I think they'll be slipping down the table in the next few weeks.

Most of them only short term injuries though. Going to be interesting to see who's back for our game, if they put out a similar team to the one vs Derby, we'll stroll past them.

1st Do you think the Table flatters to deceive with a 7pt gap at the top?

2nd How was Chris Wood legible to play for you on New Year's Day?

Why did you build a brand new stadium in blue and then decide to change your team colour to red?

I think Cardiff will go up to be honest - they seem to have a very settled squad.

Still pisses me off that we lost that game at the KP though - we completely outplayed them for that first 30 mins.

If we can find a bit of consistency and start grinding out tight victories from close games than I think we'll go up as well, I don't think any of the teams above us are any better than us.

Does anyone actually think any other teams realise how much we have cut down on the spending?

Probably not, but still there isn't too many teams in the league that could buy De Laet and James, Vardy, Knocky all in the off season. Then be able to get Chris Wood for a mil or so.

No....

But I wouldn't give some one a hard time if they did.

I support the team... No matter what colour they play in.

It makes commercial sense for our owners,Which is why they pressed ahead wit their plans.

Been having a hard time by a Leeds fan about this blue to red malarkey .

He forgot his clubs colours are blue and gold, they only play in white because Don Revvie wanted to be Real Mardrid.

You watch that little Blue Bird disappear for ever off your badge by next season. Your owners don't give a shit about your fans or your history, they are just dirty little money launderers.

In what way did it make commercial sense to rob you of your heritage ? You are just putting a brave face on it but deep down you know you have been shafted from behind.

Most of them only short term loans though. Going to be interesting to see who's back for our game, if they put out a similar team to the one vs Derby, we'll stroll past them.

They'll probably employ the same tactics as last year. Kick and elbow us in full sight of the most useless ref we've ever had

Archived