Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

Two Things

I think second to sixth will all move before the end of the season, it's a long way to go and form changes so often. I think Cardiff will go up automatically if Bellers stays fit, though.

I heard we took Wood on a short term loan until the transfer cleared but don't quote me on that, I only read it on here.

1st Do you think the Table flatters to deceive with a 7pt gap at the top?

2nd How was Chris Wood legible to play for you on New Year's Day?

Can't see you giving away the lead, you've been able to grind out wins all season even when not performing at your best - such as against us.

Are you interested in signing any more players this transfer window?

If LCFC get another player or two we can confidently challenge for automatic unless we have really terrible luck with injuries.

Of the teams that i've seen City play this season at the KP, Palace were the best but have dropped off a little and Cardiff could very easily drop off a little too.

If LCFC get another player or two we can confidently challenge for automatic unless we have really terrible luck with injuries.

Of the teams that i've seen City play this season at the KP, Palace were the best but have dropped off a little and Cardiff could very easily drop off a little too.

Palace were brilliant when they came here , especially there wingers , we just couldnt deal with them.

Cardiff on the other hand came to the KP , Played a bit of hoof ball , got bellamy to chase after the ball and took their only chance.

Is that how it is every away game Aj1927?

So no proper confirmation on wood then?

Hoping to get a full back and Striker in this window as NickyMaynard is out for season .

DAVE MOANS was IMO the king of the Bottling brigade, and Malkys ethos kind of goes against the Bottling methods.

Last season we didn't bottle. No one expected us to beat Liverpool in cup final (almost did) and most fans thought we would fin top ten (considering our squad size) so we were happy to make play offs.

We have Youngsters like Gested and Mason who Malky has faith in but We need a top forward who can lead the line and find the net, if we want to get out of this league.

I can't see Cardiff bottling it this season, they will stay top I reckon, they have been pretty close over the last few years but I think this year they will do it... there grinding out the results and will stay top all season.

2nd place is achievable though I reckon for the clubs on 40+ points.

It should be an exciting few months with the majority of teams around the top still having to play each other.

So no proper confirmation on wood then?

Hoping to get a full back and Striker in this window as NickyMaynard is out for season .

DAVE MOANS was IMO the king of the Bottling brigade, and Malkys ethos kind of goes against the Bottling methods.

Last season we didn't bottle. No one expected us to beat Liverpool in cup final (almost did) and most fans thought we would fin top ten (considering our squad size) so we were happy to make play offs.

We have Youngsters like Gested and Mason who Malky has faith in but We need a top forward who can lead the line and find the net, if we want to get out of this league.

24 hour loan so he could play against Huddersfield we exploited that loop hole.

You have a good chance as any to get automatic promotion with the position you are in, you could win the league but by no means are we giving up the fight! 20 games to go if you are still top with 10 games left then fair play. I Honestly feel we will finish second.

Foxin, No to be honest.

If you watched Blackburn Away 4-1 we tore them a new a;:"hole.

We just have an abiltlity to win ugly aswel as pretty.

We have collected 12 points on offer over the festive period.. That's not lucky.

Foxin, No to be honest.

If you watched Blackburn Away 4-1 we tore them a new a;:"hole.

We just have an abiltlity to win ugly aswel as pretty.

We have collected 12 points on offer over the festive period.. That's not lucky.

Didnt say it was lucky, Actually I think thats what we need to do more against the 'weaker' teams.

Yeah i saw you against blackburn however they did miss a great deal of chances too and when a team comes and finishes all there chances against you the outcome could be different.

Cardiff will finally go up, they've waited a long time and credit for being in the mix year after year. They were average against us though, we were bad also.

Second place is up for grabs but I think we'll fall short and end up in the playoffs.

Did you buy a red shirt?

No....

But I wouldn't give some one a hard time if they did.

I support the team... No matter what colour they play in.

It makes commercial sense for our owners,Which is why they pressed ahead wit their plans.

Been having a hard time by a Leeds fan about this blue to red malarkey .

He forgot his clubs colours are blue and gold, they only play in white because Don Revvie wanted to be Real Mardrid.

Foxin that's all ifs and buts...

But:they had chances

If: they had taken them..

The results would be different....

But they're NOT.

We are not dwelling on things in the past.

We have shown that by our performances this season.

We got beat at home by bottom of the league Posh

Then beat championship challengers Leicester and Palarse back to back.

No....

But I wouldn't give some one a hard time if they did.

I support the team... No matter what colour they play in.

It makes commercial sense for our owners,Which is why they pressed ahead wit their plans.

Been having a hard time by a Leeds fan about this blue to red malarkey .

He forgot his clubs colours are blue and gold, they only play in white because Don Revvie wanted to be Real Mardrid.

Last one from me, did you give us sh*t last season for spending loads of money?

Foxin that's all ifs and buts...

But:they had chances

If: they had taken them..

The results would be different....

But they're NOT.

We are not dwelling on things in the past.

We have shown that by our performances this season.

We got beat at home by bottom of the league Posh

Then beat championship challengers Leicester and Palarse back to back.

Still think you'll bottle it :D

Nice to have another fan on here who's not a WUM.

I think you're nailed on for the autos this year, but both of us are helped by the lack of a standout team as has happened quite often in this division.

I think we'll get second, we're close enough to a largely uninspiring Hull team, and have goal difference to burn. Boro or Hull might nick it from us, but I like the look of our first team and our squad, and think NP has built a resilient side. I think Palace's run has flattered them (and Hollowhead has never achieved consistency), Leeds are average and millwall/Watford are going to suffer after the window. Brighton or Burnley might challenge for Play Offs but no more.

All in all, next time you come to the KP it ought to be in 2013 in the Prem, and if we play as badly as you did and come away with 3 points I'll be happy... (That's actually a compliment-that kind of form wins leagues. Our style has too often led us to dominate and not win, but will serve us well in the long run...)

Archived