Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Stay in N1 or move to L1

I wouldn't be any other place in the ground.

L1 is by far the place to be for the best atmosphere and being allowed to stand and have banter with the away fans for 90 minutes.

Take it you haven't been in SK1 recently? We had fosse boys last year it was like being at a Borissia Dortmund home game

You don't necessarily need to go in L1. K1 and even J3 have good standing numbers. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to fill those three blocks with standing fans. I've been to a few games at the back of J3 and there's a group of young lads who always join in with L1 and start their own songs.

I've said it before, il say it again. There's no space for large groups near L1. All seats are taken bar a few scattered about. Everyone around that group sits down so all of us going over there and standing will just piss them all off.

The only solution is SK1. We all stand at the back and keep trying to get the atmosphere going, there are people who join in and some games are better than others, but if we really want the atmosphere back we need to all stand together and sing.

All we need is 50 like minded people up there and once we are heard, more will follow. Lets stop talking about it and do it. There are plenty of spaces.

The Fosse Boys mk2 :nono: Waste of time and effort...

The Fosse Boys mk2 :nono: Waste of time and effort...

Agreed. The only thing the 'Kop' has going for it, is that it's an end not a side. Ideally, we'd move the 1000 or so standers from the east stand over to the top of the Kop, but I just cant see it happening. We may as well just work with what we allready have, and try to swell the numbers by the away fans further.

Agreed. The only thing the 'Kop' has going for it, is that it's an end not a side. Ideally, we'd move the 1000 or so standers from the east stand over to the top of the Kop, but I just cant see it happening. We may as well just work with what we allready have, and try to swell the numbers by the away fans further.

You could have 2k standers in the kop and it'd still be shit IMO. You need/like neing near the away fans to bounce off them IMO. Ok, Huddersfield isn't the best exa,ple, but Forest, Derby etc? Its the onlyplace to be

Whilst I agree with people saying that joining L/K makes sense as despite it's slump, it's still the loudest block in the ground.

But N block can actually sing with L block, they're close enough.

We always join in with L block. They just get all the credit.

We always join in with L block. They just get all the credit.

I'm not saying you don't, but if there was more in that section, you'd hear it a lot more, obviously.

The potential is there but this thread alone is an example of why the atmosphere won't improve - no-one agrees on which block to go in.

Re: L/K, singers want to be at the back, it's the best place to start chants. I'm too far forward in K, surrounded by complete silence, there's no more than 4 regular singers around me within ten seats/rows in any direction, that's fvcking useless for the "atmosphere" section of the ground.

There's fvck all spare in that area so we've got several fvcking hundred STH standing in silence for most of the match, taking up spaces that should have lads like the P2 backrow boys at yesterdays game standing there breathing some life into the KP library, sing up or fvck off and give atmosphere a chance and making LCFC fans respected as a loud bunch once more.

There is no space in L1. But what's stopping people moving to K and filling all that up?

I'm not sure what the season ticket price difference is but match day tickets in J and K are £6-8 more expensive than in SK1.

Some people don't like watching games from the touchline.

Others don't have to involve themselves with the away fans to support the team. Yesterday was great in P2. The only times I noticed the away fans were there were when this little scrot in front of me kept turning to face them (whilst the new chants were getting an airing) giving it the bigg'un. Embarrassing.

As others have said, it's hard to get the constant singers together in an already populous area, which is why the SE corner is the only option.

I'm not sure what the season ticket price difference is but match day tickets in J and K are £6-8 more expensive than in SK1.

Others don't have to involve themselves with the away fans to support the team. Yesterday was great in P2. The only times I noticed the away fans were there were when this little scrot in front of me kept turning to face them (whilst the new chants were getting an airing) giving it the bigg'un. Embarrassing.

As others have said, it's hard to get the constant singers together in an already populous area, which is why the SE corner is the only option.

Can see your points, but if people want a better atmosphere then certain sacrifices have to be made!

To move from L to K halfway through the season cost 38 quid.

Archived