Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Stay in N1 or move to L1

Right this is a situation I need help on. I am currently planning for next season. Do I remain in N1 and try and get the atmosphere going around where I am or do I move and add an extra voice to L1 and try and get the atmosphere going there. Also I don't know if anyone was tempted in moving to N1 as this season it has massively improved. But it being the family stand it puts a lot of people off. What do you guys think?

Right this is a situation I need help on. I am currently planning for next season. Do I remain in N1 and try and get the atmosphere going around where I am or do I move and add an extra voice to L1 and try and get the atmosphere going there. Also I don't know if anyone was tempted in moving to N1 as this season it has massively improved. But it being the family stand it puts a lot of people off. What do you guys think?

Today was class but there's noway they'd let it happen again in the 'family' stand so I doubt anything would grow in that area ! Move to L1 or k1 practically the same thing

Have a read of the last few pages on the 'Atmosphere Today' thread. Make the move to the SE corner, which will intend to be like the back of P2 today.

Which block would that be?, if we could get a section like we had today then that's for me. No way is L/K up for singing the old school songbook like we did today. Fvcking loved it, brilliant to have that losing my voice feeling again, haven't that for quite awhile!

Have a read of the last few pages on the 'Atmosphere Today' thread. Make the move to the SE corner, which will intend to be like the back of P2 today.

That's only going to work if there's at lest about 200 people to start with prepared to renew their season tickets there.

Which block would that be?, if we could get a section like we had today then that's for me. No way is L/K up for singing the old school songbook like we did today. Fvcking loved it, brilliant to have that losing my voice feeling again, haven't that for quite awhile!

Was Brilliant today :D

That's only going to work if there's at lest about 200 people to start with prepared to renew their season tickets there.

Depends what you want and how patient you want to be. I'd be happy with a handful to begin with, just to be able to sing for most of the game again. Sure, most of the stadium won't hear it but at least I'll have enjoyed myself!

This sounds very familiar to the fosse boys? I really wanted them to get big but they just seemed to vanish? And the trouble is If people get a ticket in a different section of the stadium then they have lost there L1/K1 seats and they ain't easy tote especially if you are high up.

This sounds very familiar to the fosse boys? I really wanted them to get big but they just seemed to vanish? And the trouble is If people get a ticket in a different section of the stadium then they have lost there L1/K1 seats and they ain't easy tote especially if you are high up.

This. If people move and this doesn't materialise then they're left stuck really

sitting in SK2, absolutely dead the majority of the time, where'd be my best bet to get my season ticket next season?

L1/K1 or if this whole other thing goes a head you may as well go with them as you have nothing to loose, I would love to go and sit with them but like I said if it doesn't take off then I've lost a very decent seat on the top row of K1

Don't understand this moving away from the only decent(ish) singing section lark! Get everyone who wants to sing in and around l1. Seems obvious.

Makes sense tbh. I mean even though l1 k1 have been quieter this season on the whole there have been occasions when it has got loud Aswell. In my opinion most people still want to sing but only do so when someone who knows how to start a chant properly does so. Today in P2 there was about 3 or 4 different people who started chants the way they should be started and this happened throughout the 90 mins, it was literally non stop singing and I think if a couple of people already in l1 and k1 did this then we wouldn't have a problem as everyone always joins in just nobody starts.

Or if some of those who want to make another singing section did join l1 or k1 then I think it'll get louder anyway.

Don't understand this moving away from the only decent(ish) singing section lark! Get everyone who wants to sing in and around l1. Seems obvious.

Makes sense tbh. I mean even though l1 k1 have been quieter this season on the whole there have been occasions when it has got loud Aswell. In my opinion most people still want to sing but only do so when someone who knows how to start a chant properly does so. Today in P2 there was about 3 or 4 different people who started chants the way they should be started and this happened throughout the 90 mins, it was literally non stop singing and I think if a couple of people already in l1 and k1 did this then we wouldn't have a problem as everyone always joins in just nobody starts.

Or if some of those who want to make another singing section did join l1 or k1 then I think it'll get louder anyway.

No free seats at the top of L1/K1 apart from the odd one so not easy at all for new (and old) folk to move in.

We try and start chants in L1/K1 but these days they fall flat. Take WYS, how many times this season has been sung loudly? Pretty much zero, sounds like 5 of us on most attempts. Today it was sung very well.

OK, not a huge number singing today either but because we were a close group it sounded alright where we were and I enjoyed it because it was a proper session with near non-stop singing. Whereas L/K just leaves me feeling that most people in there don't want to sing beyond a few times per match and I don't see that changing. I'l keep trying to get chants going but want something closer to today if I can have it.

It's all a compromise though, the real answer is a block of safe, unreserved standing and no more than 10-15 quid tickets (I can dream!)

It's so simple. If you want to sing go to L1/K. For too long people have tried to make other areas of the ground 'the singing section'. From N1 to the Fosse Boys, it's all failed. Throughout this the constant has been people standing and singing in L1. Ok, it might not be what it has been this year but trying to take other people away to other areas of the ground is only going to make it worse as it dilutes what already exists. Those who have an objection to moving to that part of the ground (K/L1), get over it. Some people cling on to this idea that one day 'The Kop' is going to be the place to be. Well I have news for you, 'The Kop' is dead. The Family Stand has more numbers and voices now! Accept that L1 is going to be the best our stadium ever gets. If you want to sing, get yourself to K/L1 and help improve what already exists rather than trying to start something new which will never have the numbers or support to be a success.

Hard one to call presently. I'd love it if some of the new L block people did one in the summer as they've came over here hearing great things about L Block but not realising they've replaced people who used to sing. If you were replacing those fans then great.

On the other hand, whats to guarentee you'll be allowed a ST in N without going with a kid? You may even be allowed to buy one there, then end up being relocated once they see you don't have a child. By then it'll be too late to get one in L Block.

It'd be great if L was as good as it was last season or the season before along with a couple of 100 or so in N block as well

I've said it before, il say it again. There's no space for large groups near L1. All seats are taken bar a few scattered about. Everyone around that group sits down so all of us going over there and standing will just piss them all off.

The only solution is SK1. We all stand at the back and keep trying to get the atmosphere going, there are people who join in and some games are better than others, but if we really want the atmosphere back we need to all stand together and sing.

All we need is 50 like minded people up there and once we are heard, more will follow. Lets stop talking about it and do it. There are plenty of spaces.

Archived