Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Our Youngest Midfield Ever?

With ages of 21, 22, 21, and 21 starting in midfield for us on Saturday, all LCFC players proper, have we ever played such a young midfield, or even close?

Really is promising the amount of youth we have around the first team squad.

I think it might even be our youngest squad ever full stop. Pretty sure we're the youngest team in the league.

Wrong, we're the 2nd youngest behind P'boro.

Incidentally we're also the 7th most valuable behind Wolves, B'burn, Bolton, Boro, Cardiff and Forest. Big spending Leicester indeed.

It's quite amazing that they're so young and it's about the most exciting and talented team i've seen ! Gives us a lot of promise for the future especially if we go up and hold onto them. I think this is the first time since we were in the Premier League that you could make an argument for almost every player in the team being a player that could get into at least one starting line up in the PL.

Wrong, we're the 2nd youngest behind P'boro.

Incidentally we're also the 7th most valuable behind Wolves, B'burn, Bolton, Boro, Cardiff and Forest. Big spending Leicester indeed.

Little bit surprised that we aren't the youngest squad, maybe that is different when you consider first teams/matchday squads. I imagine Posh have a lot of youths in the squad to make up the numbers? Or is that disrespectful :/

Archived