Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

My Mate's The Ref was classic purely because you just knew he was going to have a bad night, but the extent to which the referee was poor that night was completely unexpected.

Why is this thread 66 pages long? The game was played. We won. It snowed.

Is there a particularly large debate on our merits for promotion based on the performance? Is there a debate on whether or not nuge was not offside for the first? Whether Knocky should have squared it to Wood?

Please can someone summarise this thread as i cannot be arsed to go through it all. Im simply not a big enough fan of the club. Hence why i didnt go down on Friday. It snowed and i couldnt be arsed.

Why is this thread 66 pages long? The game was played. We won. It snowed.

Is there a particularly large debate on our merits for promotion based on the performance? Is there a debate on whether or not nuge was not offside for the first? Whether Knocky should have squared it to Wood?

Please can someone summarise this thread as i cannot be arsed to go through it all. Im simply not a big enough fan of the club. Hence why i didnt go down on Friday. It snowed and i couldnt be arsed.

Sorry I can only be bothered to give a précis of the thread to real fans :-)

Archived