Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Feel gutted to be missing this :-(

And me. I've been looking forward to this all week. I'll be watching on the telly and hoping we win but there's a bit of me that thinks it would serve the club right if we lose. This is an importantone to win but what's the point winning a football match if not for the supporters? Our value to the club has been spelt out pretty clearly this evening.

And me. I've been looking forward to this all week. I'll be watching on the telly and hoping we win but there's a bit of me that thinks it would serve the club right if we lose. This is an importantone to win but what's the point winning a football match if not for the supporters? Our value to the club has been spelt out pretty clearly this evening.

Indeed.

There's a part of me that feels bad just for watching it on Sky, since it's their fault.

I think that's letting the club off the hook. They have then final say.

Don't get me wrong I'm not happy with the club either. Think they're both equally to blame, but we're still funding the people who have allowed clubs to not have to care about their fans.

Sounds like he's been nicked for something... Interesting

He's not, he will be appearing on that ancestry show "Who Do You Think You Are"

Archived