Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Just wondering what the paths and roads are currently like in Leicester around the ground etc?

Looking at the forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2644668 it doesn't look like the temperature will go above freezing between now and then.

With it being a Friday night as opposed to a Saturday lunchtime will make it colder.

I suppose our only saving grace and possible hope is that it's on Sky, and we all know how they like showing Leicester in shit weather!

In Doleville the paths are just covered over in snow and froze again last night making them very slippy!

Thoughts?

Guess we'll have to see what happens! Sometimes the pitch can be perfect, but surrounding areas being dangerous for fans can have a game called off.

It should be dry and easy access.

Just really, really ****ing cold. Layers time.

Snowing during the day on Friday though, so could ice up by 7pm, making travelling to the ground difficult.

I think we have one of the best organised outfits regarding games going ahead in bad weather, remember a few years ago.

The game against Newcastle was just about the only game played that weekend even including the top flight and it was put on Sky at the eleventh hour because of it. I'm pretty sure that was the game, correct me if wrong!

Anyway I shall have a pair of snowboarding pants on, the only downside is your legs do get too warm!

-6 C is what I have read for Friday night, snow could be back as well. It will be well gritted and cleared around the ground though.

Brighton78, whatever you do don't wear two pairs of socks, as daft as it sounds it makes your feet colder as the air can't circulate, someone who worked all day in large freezers told me this.

If you want warm feet get some thermal socks, cheap as chips and very warm.

Archived