Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

It will be fine and will go ahead, it is on Sky remember..

When you posted this, I thought very unlikely to go ahead as weather forecast was so bad. But you're right, I'm sure if it wasn't on Sky it would have been postponed. The pitch might be ok, but I presume the adjoining roads and paths must be quite treacherous. This is usually an important consideration in deciding whether a game goes ahead (was it Chelsea or Arsenal that was postponed last season and Oxford game tomorrow has been postponed for that very reason), but there are rules and Sky rules!

Hopefully it will be a better outcome than theSky televised Ipswich fiasco!

Well it took 2 hours to get from Loughborough but I knew it would take longer so left earlier if those who wanted to go had really wanted to go they would have got there .8000 Loyal supporters did all you who bouht tickets and never tried hang your heads Great result and for 8000 a good atmosphere so all the boring f@ckers stayed away Nuff Said

Well it took 2 hours to get from Loughborough but I knew it would take longer so left earlier if those who wanted to go had really wanted to go they would have got there .8000 Loyal supporters did all you who bouht tickets and never tried hang your heads Great result and for 8000 a good atmosphere so all the boring f@ckers stayed away Nuff Said

Yeah the fans who bought tickets and didn't go didn't go because they are boring fackers, nothing to do with unable to get to the match or anything

Hanging my head in shame that I couldn't do the 100 mile trip...

Piss off.

Ok maybe all the fans that bought tickets may or not have tried to make the effort .I did and am glad I did L1 was half full but half full with loyal fans who made the effort and made it as if not more noisy than normal.What pisses me off is the ones on the Radio saying its Dangerous trying to get to the match yet will be off sledgeing in he morning .We have known all week we were getting snow so we prepare for it leave an hour early .The trains were ok 300ish Boro fans made it so im sure people n Leicestershire could have ok some live further an can be excused but how many stayed at home because it was cold and on Telly ? One of the most enjoyable home games this season

Ok maybe all the fans that bought tickets may or not have tried to make the effort .I did and am glad I did L1 was half full but half full with loyal fans who made the effort and made it as if not more noisy than normal.What pisses me off is the ones on the Radio saying its Dangerous trying to get to the match yet will be off sledgeing in he morning .We have known all week we were getting snow so we prepare for it leave an hour early .The trains were ok 300ish Boro fans made it so im sure people n Leicestershire could have ok some live further an can be excused but how many stayed at home because it was cold and on Telly ? One of the most enjoyable home games this season

Bang on about L block. Proper fans tonight and vocal too.

You have a point about the Boro fans too. I was trying to say on here before KO its pure scaremongering tatics, not only on here, but twitter and RL. The roads were FINE, it was the tits on them driving so slowly thinking they were being careful yet ending up causing more problems than if they'd been driving normally.Everyone had been told to piss off early from work too, so rush hour was more like3-4 rather than 5-6pm.

As I've said there were exceptional circumstances from NW Leics way with the A50 being shut, but on the whole I bet more fans could've made it than bothered in the end.

Ah well, they'll have to live with the possible thought of missing our defining moment this season.

Just goes to show L block was just as loud tonight as it is full.

Dunno why you're biting mate you live in cornwall

Someone has to stick up for all the boring fackers they are all asleep in bed by now

Archived