Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burmesefox

New song (but it's an old one)

I think it would be ok if we stopped just before "we've got the best crowd in England, there going to back us all the way"

Don't worry, our fans will have given up long before then.

Reminds me of 'Marching On Together' - I hate Leeds, but I do like that they sing that song.

Don't worry, our fans will have given up long before then.

Reminds me of 'Marching On Together' - I hate Leeds, but I do like that they sing that song.

I've been advocating this one for a while for that reason.

It's not War and Peace in terms of lyrics, has a decent tune to sing to and would sound decent if it were to catch on.

Guest BlueBrett

They'd have to play it over the tannoy before a few consecutive home games to teach everyone the words for it to catch on properly. I like it though. I wonder if they would consider doing something like that.

They'd have to play it over the tannoy before a few consecutive home games to teach everyone the words for it to catch on properly. I like it though. I wonder if they would consider doing something like that.

Was gonna say, we should let the club know.. play it like chelsea do as teams come out i believe.

It's better than Marching On Together. The only reason people think Marching On Together is great is because Leeds fans sing the first line really loud, (then mumble the rest).

I'd like them to play this just before kick off when we usually have Hey Jude. Then again, in an ideal world they'd play When You're Smiling at that point and everyone would sing along.

It's better than Marching On Together. The only reason people think Marching On Together is great is because Leeds fans sing the first line really loud, (then mumble the rest).

I'd like them to play this just before kick off when we usually have Hey Jude. Then again, in an ideal world they'd play When You're Smiling at that point and everyone would sing along.

Not even that, they actually only sing the first line of the chorus really.

When I was young, free and single, and possibly of less discerning taste*, I used to go to loads of away matches and I used to have a tape of that song which I would play full blast with the windows open!

Good times!!

(* truth be told, I still have appalling taste!)

Actually just found it really easily on YouTube.

Always been a favourite of mine, it's my favourite from the Filbert Street blues album. Always thought we should play one of them loud prior to kick off, but get everyone involved. Write the lyrics in the programme, everybody singing along and quality video's on the screen of club legends and great moments. We never seem to do anything like that, and I do enjoy it when other clubs do it.

Who remembers 'Blues going up' by Blue Army?

This was back in the Brian Little days.

It's hard to find on the net but I will have a look.

Actually just found it really easily on YouTube.

It was cheesy but I always remember us driving away from wembley pissed as farts singing this at the top of our voices. Weird the way you react to the pain of losing!

Archived