Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Finally got round to watching series 1-4 over the last month, absolutely loved it. Brilliant. Signed up to netflix to watch the first half of 5, will do it next week.

:blush:

Krysten-krysten-ritter-3227011-266-399.jpg

Finally got round to watching series 1-4 over the last month, absolutely loved it. Brilliant. Signed up to netflix to watch the first half of 5, will do it next week.

:blush:

The cliffhanger of all cliffhangers!!

How can they have a year long break mid-season?? I think it's due back in July (in America).

One thing though I fucking hate Skyler!

Still would though. Pretty sure she was pregnant in real life in season 5, she definitely looked bigger, bizarrely bigger than when she was heavily pregnant in the show in the previous seasons. Not that I spent lots of time analysing her physique.

Still would though. Pretty sure she was pregnant in real life in season 5, she definitely looked bigger, bizarrely bigger than when she was heavily pregnant in the show in the previous seasons. Not that I spent lots of time analysing her physique.

She was a MILF imo, would drive you mad as a wife.

I thought she looked fat in Season 4.

Is this any good and is it worth buying? I'm looking at buying a new boxset series as I've finished prison break for the 3rd time.

I'm yet to hear anyone say anything other than it's one of the best shows they've ever seen. Check the IMDb rating for starters.

Is this any good and is it worth buying? I'm looking at buying a new boxset series as I've finished prison break for the 3rd time.

It's well worth watching.

I've looked into the boxset & it's around £60-£70 for seasons 1-4. It might be worth waiting until season 5 is finished before shelling out that sort of money, for what is essentially an incomplete boxset.

As far as I'm aware season 5 is the final season, but there has been rumours of another season or even a film.

edit: just checked on Amazon & seasons 1-4 is available for £35.50

Edited by pSinatra

It's well worth watching.

I've looked into the boxset & it's around £60-£70 for seasons 1-4. It might be worth waiting until season 5 is finished before shelling out that sort of money, for what is essentially an incomplete boxset.

As far as I'm aware season 5 is the final season, but there has been rumours of another season or even a film.

edit: just checked on Amazon & seasons 1-4 is available for £35.50

Cheers.

Going to order it tomorrow series 1-4 £35.50 from amazon. Read the reviews and there's not one bad review, 47 out of 50 people giving it a 5 star rating.

Cheers.

Going to order it tomorrow series 1-4 £35.50 from amazon. Read the reviews and there's not one bad review, 47 out of 50 people giving it a 5 star rating.

I know it's not to everyone's liking, but you might want to have a look at the following website? I've never used it before, but a friend said it's how he watched it. I had a quick look earlier & it seemed pretty good.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/