Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Is this that good? Gonna give it a go tonight. Literally everyone has said it's one of the best things they've seen but I'm worried it won't live up to expectations.

EDIT: Just watched 2 episodes, wow lol amazing.

Edited by Tom17LCFC

• 2 weeks later...

That'd be mega!

Which state does he live?

well he is from Idaho but no idea! If he tweets anything else about it I will post them in here. Apparently they have filmed 5 endings and he wont know until the Finale is shown which one has been chosen.

well he is from Idaho but no idea! If he tweets anything else about it I will post them in here. Apparently they have filmed 5 endings and he wont know until the Finale is shown which one has been chosen.

wow! Cheers

Bit gutted though, just managed to stop thinking about when the new episodes are out! Now I'm excited about it again lol

wow! Cheers

Bit gutted though, just managed to stop thinking about when the new episodes are out! Now I'm excited about it again lol

Tell me about it i have been waiting for so long for the next season and the rumours were that is was going to be the same day as dexter (June 30th) but no its been put back until August 11th....Well sure it will be worth the wait!!

Tell me about it i have been waiting for so long for the next season and the rumours were that is was going to be the same day as dexter (June 30th) but no its been put back until August 11th....Well sure it will be worth the wait!!

So that's August 11th in the US?

When will it broadcast in england

Just started watching this again! Almost forgot how good it was.

Cannot wait for August!

Started again from the beginning? I keep thinking about it......but bottle out of it.

I originally thought it was coming back in early July. I will end up watching it again & if I can time my second Breaking Bad marathon to coincide with it's return. It's still not going to be easy though - spreading the remainder of the season over several weeks/months.

Then it will get released on blu-ray.......& I'll have to watch it all over again!! I'll be alright by then......the mrs will have already left me!!

Guest MattP

Started again from the beginning? I keep thinking about it......but bottle out of it.

I originally thought it was coming back in early July. I will end up watching it again & if I can time my second Breaking Bad marathon to coincide with it's return. It's still not going to be easy though - spreading the remainder of the season over several weeks/months.

Then it will get released on blu-ray.......& I'll have to watch it all over again!! I'll be alright by then......the mrs will have already left me!!

Started the whole lot again yeah lol

Going to do an episode every couple of nights so I'll time it about right for August. Already started seeing a lot of things I missed last time. Amazing the stuff you forget as well.

Couldn't resist, series 1-4 delivered tomorrow

Enjoy.

Guest MattP

Hopefully will be fed through by Netflix straight away after it has aired in the US. I hate downloading films/programs etc as it's not far from theft and Gilligan/Cranston etc deserve to see a lot of money for what they have produced.

Be awesome if someone could just pick up the last 8 and show them.

Hopefully will be fed through by Netflix straight away after it has aired in the US. I hate downloading films/programs etc as it's not far from theft and Gilligan/Cranston etc deserve to see a lot of money for what they have produced.

Be awesome if someone could just pick up the last 8 and show them.

I would imagine they're paid a wage and the network bag a vast majority of any profit.

I'm all for financially backing small bands and independent film makers but downloading a tv show a few months before you could see it for free on tv isn't robbing anybody except the companies who pay broadcasters for advertising and, frankly, **** them.

Guest MattP

I would imagine they're paid a wage and the network bag a vast majority of any profit.

I'm all for financially backing small bands and independent film makers but downloading a tv show a few months before you could see it for free on tv isn't robbing anybody except the companies who pay broadcasters for advertising and, frankly, **** them.

It won't be a few months, be a week at the most on netflix.

And if we all did that what would happen.......